Google Merchant Addon

fitnesssaver

Is it possible to use a Google Merchant plugin/addon or something similar for this particular plugin? I can only find ones for Woocommerce but that makes it almost impossible for me to use the standard AliDropship plugin with Google Merchant.

Thanks,
Justin

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Is it possible to use a Google Merchant plugin/addon or something similar for this particular plugin? I can only find ones for Woocommerce but that makes it almost impossible for me to use the standard AliDropship plugin with Google Merchant.

Thanks,
Justin
Justin, our Google Merchant add-on is compatible with both versions of the plugin. Please visit the sales page to learn more about it. Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions.

emikim

Justin, our Google Merchant add-on is compatible with both versions of the plugin. Please visit the sales page to learn more about it. Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions.
hello
there's a problem with google merchant and woocommerce
when you have different variants with different prices , google visite your site to make sure the submitted price in the feed is correct but woocommerce show the price range in the product page so google find it and detect that its not the variant price so products get disapproved
is there a way to fix these and hide the price range when variant is selected ?
thank you

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

hello
there's a problem with google merchant and woocommerce
when you have different variants with different prices , google visite your site to make sure the submitted price in the feed is correct but woocommerce show the price range in the product page so google find it and detect that its not the variant price so products get disapproved
is there a way to fix these and hide the price range when variant is selected ?
thank you
Would you like to make splitting variations optional?