google adwords for dropshipping site any examples ?

leganza

are there any people from here or from any dropshipping site, who use google adwords for their webshop ? can u give examples ?
I noticed that google adwords dont really like that, and thats why i cant seem to find dropshipping webshops using google adwords to generate traffic for their webshop.

so any examples of ppl owning a dropshipping webshop using google adwords ?

Moha

are there any people from here or from any dropshipping site, who use google adwords for their webshop ? can u give examples ?
I noticed that google adwords dont really like that, and thats why i cant seem to find dropshipping webshops using google adwords to generate traffic for their webshop.

I got my store ready couple weeks back and had adwords ads set up for one product last week since my FB ad account is suspended. Im on trial and error phase right now. But below are my observations from last 4 days of ads running.

1. Adwords approved my ads.

2. Bids are expensive. I have set up my bids for 50 cents and get my ads placed at 3rd or 4th spot for few keywords.

3. Five dollars a day is very small for even trying. No sales so far.

4. They have great tools, like keywords planner, analytics which we can use. Even if we dont run ads.

5. It has potential for dropshippers with good budget for ads.

Perhaps veterans can add more.

Cheers.

Mar

I have tried Google Adwords but stopped. It is not a straight forward set up. Once you understand it you will know that you should have enough budget since you will be competing with big online stores who have all the money to spend on advertising, especially if you are targeting countries like U. S. A. In Keyword Planning you will see the keyword bids that you will compete. I'm telling you it is tough.

ZAPPY

Is product not an item?
I read your comment to be PRODUCT as in product pages where many items are there to choose from when visitor clicks advert and lands on your website.

The swapping of product or item wording was the confusion in how I interpretted your comment.

Item or Product wording both are indeed the same at the end of the day and looking forward to anymore updates you share.

Moha

I have only shopping ads active now.. which im testing. As said in another thread, around 50 products active for shopping ads.

Will update progress.

Hello,

Last few days I trying AdWords spending $30-$40, get some traffic but no sales. I run two type of adds. Few display ads with product images and one search ad. No sale. The ads still running, maybe I will leave it for a few days more. But I don't see any success.

daudi250

So i am running G Ads. You need to have a good budget for it. I believe for starting use $10/day for G Ads. You need to optimize Ads and Keywords. You need to find and research good keywords. For that:

1. Use Moz or semrush.

Find some good keywords, do competitor research, using above tools (they are paid and not free). invest sometime. See Neil Patel (one of the best person for G Ads and other seo tips, mostly free).

See for keywords and negative keywords. You will need to invest a good amount of time in it. There are no shortcuts in it. If you want to get someone to get google ads setup for you, see Fiverr. I used fiverr to get Google Ads Conversion tracking and the person who got the job done, was very helpful. If you need his link, do let me know. The link will be not an affiliate or commission link. He explained everything in detail over the hangouts and explained me about what he was going to do and what needs to be done and the recommended methods.

Direct Webstore

You will probably get better results for much cheaper by paying an Instagram influencer within your niche who has a following between 100,000 and 500,000. Don't use any with higher than that because they charge too much and their followers are sick to death of their constant shoutouts.

daudi250

You will probably get better results for much cheaper by paying an Instagram influencer within your niche who has a following between 100,000 and 500,000. Don't use any with higher than that because they charge too much and their followers are sick to death of their constant shoutouts.

How do we find one... I would love to test one out for AU market. I have been approached by some, but i think they are fake one's. :p

merten

Not anymore, to expensive. Now focusing on email & social only.

Direct Webstore

It's a pretty individual thing. I've seen people have great success with Google Ads (previously "Adwords") ... and others for who it doesn't work at all. Using it is a bit of a fine art and some people are good at it and some suck at it and pay more than they need to. It also depends on what the niche is, how much competition it has and on the product being advertised.

For example, using it for boring clothing, gadgets and phone covers etc is going to cost a lot. Something unique will cost less. Relying on other's opinions and/or experiences isn't an accurate way to access how it will work for you personally. The only way to assess it accurately is to simply try it for yourself.

Last edited: