How to obtain "real" contact details of Supplier (not robot)

Keyno971

Hi friends,

I'm a beginner. I started to contact suppliers to propose Dropshipping agreement. However, I obtained some strange answer like "Thank you" (as an automatic answer).
Does it sound bad ? or do I need to re-send unitl someone answer completely ?

Regards
K.

jubran

What do you mean by robots? In Aliexpress, the sellers are real. However, most of them barely understand English so don't lose hope and message another one :)

meeyule

Keyno, I don't even bother contacting them. When I order, I just give the shipping address of the client that bought from me. There hasn't been a problem so far - they don't mind as long as they're selling, I think.

Keyno971

What do you mean by robots? In Aliexpress, the sellers are real. However, most of them barely understand English so don't lose hope and message another one :)

Hi,
Sorry for the misunderstanding, I was explaining by using the word "robots" if they use automatic answers because I obtained exactly the same answers from both of them. But that's fine I'm progressing and began to obtain some feedbacks. Thanks

Keyno971

Keyno, I don't even bother contacting them. When I order, I just give the shipping address of the client that bought from me. There hasn't been a problem so far - they don't mind as long as they're selling, I think.

Ok thanks for the REX Meeyule.
My willing is to settle a contract/dropshipping agreement (simple) with main suppliers . That's why I'm trying to contact some of them.