www.corner-store.net & alidropship licence on sale

Zlaja

Domain name is registered month ago, and last month I have worked on store..

Tried few times with facebook ads, just to see how it works, there was few sales.

davesweney

I can give you $120 for the store...I know this is not a high figure, but the store is new, so not much in the way of sales...Really it saves me the time of importing what is in there now and the cost of the plugin...I would move it to my secure server with SSL (right now it is not a secure site...SoI will have some additional costs...Let me know if interested...Cheers!

Zlaja

Importing so many products, searching for them, importing reviews for every products, deleting the "bad" reviews..... is worth more than $50 (120-cost of alidropship plugin).

Thanks, but I am not interested in this offer.

Zlaja

Whole month of work in front of lap top, I think that it worth at least $500.
You get a store with 40+ categories, and with 1392 best selling products with reviews.
Your job is just to select products and start with marketing campaings.

davesweney

How about this proposal: I would do 2 payments of $175 USD, one immediate and one on the 1st of Feb...You can set this up via PayPal and autopayment of final amount to you...This brings my total cost to $500. Reason: I will incur about $150 in expenses to move the store to my own hosting w/SSL plus services (annual plan paid upfront)...Also, there is a cost to transfer the domain to me I think? Question: Do you have a Facebook business page set up/Instagram account, etc.? Plus not sure how we handle licensing switch for AliDropShip...The 350 is more than to pay to have a site stood up by AliDropShip, but I understand your work so am willing to pay that much...

Zlaja

You pay twice $200 (total $400) and you get:

Online store with 40+ categories and 1392 best selling products with reviews.
Also, domain name (which is free to transfer).
I can give you this hosting package so you don't need to transfer web site physically.

Also, I will give you instagram profile http://www.instagram.com/cornerstorenet
Twitter profile at http://www.twitter.com/cornerstorenet
And profile on Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/cornerstorenet

I think that this is a good start.

Zlaja

Ok thanks.
I have just one thing..

I will give you full access to all accounts and to the site after first payment, and transfer of domain and alidropship license and accounts will do after seccond payment. Is this ok?

davesweney

Yes, that is acceptable...I will be able to start sales during that time and pay you earlier (first $200 in profits)...I likely will move the store the hosting you are using is not fully SSL compliant unless I am mistaken? Will you draw up the sales contract - You can send via FB Messenger or Skype or if you would rather use email let me know and I will provide that to you using Skype/Messenger...

davesweney

Skype name is Dave Sweney (or David Sweney) and my name there is 'fooddude' (don't ask hehe, long story)...Address Am Erlenbach 5a, Schoeneck/Buedesheim, Germany...FB account is Dave Sweney IN...