FB Pixel Code

Real Residual

I did have an issue with purchase pixel not showing up. It is delayed and delayed but should show up on the thank you page.
Try not to check out from Paypal express, do it with a regular cart checkout and see if it works. I don't use express checkout myself.

Zlaja

I did not checkout from Paypal express, I checkout with cash on delivery option.

It is retarded, it is not working as it should work.

Zlaja

When I enter script on thankyou page (image1) then after cash on delivery mock purchase I have "Purchase" like on image2...

What is then right to do??

Attachments

• purchase-script.jpg
    purchase-script.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 23
  • purchase-script1.jpg
    purchase-script1.jpg
    193.6 KB · Views: 23

Zlaja

Can anyone solve this problem?
I have payed for the plugin and I want it to work.

I don't need useless and half-working plugin.

Real Residual

You screenshot showing purchase event fired.
So what is the problem? It is working with your own screenshot.

Is it because it is not showing in your FB Pixel stats? Well, like I said, it will take a while to update. You'll probably have to refresh the pixel stats a few times.
BTW, I am just a customer just like you, trying to help as much as I can, but could do away with the attitude.

Zlaja

Hey my friend, I know that you are also customer, and my words was not directed to you, but to admins who did not show up whole day here...

Purchase pixel did fired but when I inserted script on thankyou page... It was green on the facebook ads and then again went to red.. and stays red

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hey my friend, I know that you are also customer, and my words was not directed to you, but to admins who did not show up whole day here...

Purchase pixel did fired but when I inserted script on thankyou page... It was green on the facebook ads and then again went to red.. and stays red
First of all, please note that all you need to do to make FB pixel work with three standard events supported by the plugin (View Content, Add to Cart and Purchase) is to add your FB pixel ID into Customization => General => FB Pixel ID. There is no need to insert any additional codes for these three events.
Have you checked the pixel status in your FB business account? Have you received this event in your account?

Zlaja

You probably did not read what I wrote before all this...

I tried your way, and Purchase event is not working... stays red. Everything I tried, I am not retard, I understand and I know to read. :)

Something is not working ok.
After 7 hours of frustrating, Purchase event started working when I entered it in Thankyou page.

I know that it takes about hout to see on facebook ads page that event is trigered.
I know that when I update something on Customization, it takes about 15 minutes to bi changed on site.

Still, I have two facebook pixels on my homepage.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

You probably did not read what I wrote before all this...

I tried your way, and Purchase event is not working... stays red. Everything I tried, I am not retard, I understand and I know to read. :)

Something is not working ok.
After 7 hours of frustrating, Purchase event started working when I entered it in Thankyou page.

I know that it takes about hout to see on facebook ads page that event is trigered.
I know that when I update something on Customization, it takes about 15 minutes to bi changed on site.

Still, I have two facebook pixels on my homepage.
Our developers investigated the double FB pixel issue and did not find anything wrong in the code. We would recommend getting in touch with FB support team to learn further details. Are pixel events displayed correctly in your FB account?

No, you don't need to set up in the conversion script area.

Did you even install the chrome extension I asked you to?

View attachment 2083

View attachment 2082

This Chrome extension will show if your pixel is firing, you can click on it to see what information is being sent to Facebook.
Download the extension from google extension store directly.
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/facebook-pixel-helper/fdgfkebogiimcoedlicjlajpkdmockpc

When you do a mock purchase, keep an eye on the extension and click to see the data. You should see purchase event being recorded.

Hi, i need a help... iv been running ads several times already but the results were always bad. im always getting wrong informations from my site... theres something wrong with the fb pixel that i installed on alidropship plugin... i have been also asking help from support via fb but they're not talking and answering my questions... can you please help me please... thanks

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-05-21 at 3.34.28 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-05-21 at 3.34.28 PM.png
    103.1 KB · Views: 11