AliDropship Plugin for Woocommerce Variable Product Conflict

DieselC

Has anyone experienced this. Once I started using the ADHP for WOO my variable products show up as buttons that are all selected already (they are active). I lose the dropdown menu. The only immediate way to get around it is to put one of the variables as the first choice with a message telling buyers to hit clear so they can then make their choice from the buttons.

I shut down everything and the culprit is the plugin (and maybe my theme). Can anyone help please? I am helping everyone where I can - I am certified Adwords Expert and will help with that once I get this site sorted.

First image is with ALD active - all options are selected. See below, deactivate and dropdowns come back all normal. There must be an easy fix but I am not that advanced to track down the error.

Screen Shot 2017-12-05 at 10.52.15 AM.jpg Screen Shot 2017-12-05 at 10.53.02 AM.jpg

DieselC

I have discovered that it is something to do with the vendor. I have just loaded a bunch of variable products and got a drop down. I need to learn what codes to custom fields.

DieselC

I have worked it out. When the Aliexpress store is forcing you to use images, the dropdown can't be used. If you don't use their images, you get buttons - the best way. You can easily modify CSS of buttons to make them look as good as you want!

Love you AliDrop Woo!