Solution to stop Drop Ship Orders Are Being Cancelled / Closed

GKM Traders

If you're a dropshipper using Ali Express to dropship items to your customers you may have experienced either your credit card company blocking transactions, or Ali Express themselves cancelling or closing out your orders.

This happens for one of two reasons. Because either it looks suspicious to your credit card company or it looks suspicious to Ali Express.

Granted, it's not a normal persons spending behavior to place 100 orders a week and have them all shipped to different addresses. This can be a big problem as Ali Express shipping times are already pretty long and you can't afford any delays.

There is a solution to this and the solution is to use the Ali Express pocket. It's essentially a wallet on your Ali Express account. Rather than making and paying for 100 dropship orders, you load your "Ali Pocket" with money and then use your balance to place orders.

This will stop your orders from being rejected or closed.

Yan

Thank you a lot man! I could not pay after 2 orders and my account is being reviewed as we speak. Not helping too much the situation.

Yan

no. Looks like it will take a few days. I submitted all required documents. Thanks again for the tip bro. I'll buy aliexpress pocket only as from now. :)

Yan

I did so. They told me it will take 3 business days.. Sigh.. Still waiting.