Import extension is not working for me.

SEOgunhar

Import extension is not working for me. UPDATE: It's still not working I can not import products! I'm the only one??

I cannot use the plugin
Since the update as I am constantly prompted to 'open a new browser tab'

Last edited:

Direct Webstore

I get that occasionally ... just close Chrome, reopen, sign in to Aliexpress and leave the tab open ... then go to Wordpress/Alidropship/Import and click that big red button again.

Darren

Hi, yes I have exactly the same problem it stoppped working ... I have a few stores.. on different hosts and none are working. I also reinstalled plugin, chrome extensions browser and nothing worked..

Darren

Hi,

After reading your suggestion I went back and tried the Direct Import option that works. But the filter and selecting products and importing doesn't work..

thanks

Xerro

do we have any time frame for these fixes with the extension?
Unfortunately, I am stuck until it is fixed.

Xerro

3 that spoke up, could be more. But even so, that's 3 unhappy people who paid.
If there is an issue like this it should be fixed fast no matter the impact, it is really the main point of the plugin.

I use woocommerce so the plugin doesn't serve any other purpose but to import products.
Without this functionality, i am dead in the water.

Direct Webstore

But even so, that's 3 unhappy people

Yes. I understand you're upset. One of my sites is a Woo store and everything works perfectly. But considering only three people have reported a problem ... and while waiting for the Alidropship team to finish checking if there is indeed a problem (the fact that they still haven't found the problem may mean there is no problem) ... I'd be double checking everything just to make sure everything is set up correctly and/or double checking the way I was using it.

I would try ...

1. Uninstalling the Chrome extension, Clearing the Chrome cache completely, close down and restart Chrome, then reinstalling the Chrome extension ... then try again.
(Making SURE you are logged into Aliexpress on another tab first BEFORE clicking the big red "Direct Import" button in the backend of the Alidropship plugin ... this part has been the problem for many people here ... and I suspect it may even be the "issue" the Alidropship team is working on ... maybe :))

2.Log in to my site and Aliexpress on a friends computer AND using a different ISP (install the Chrome extension too) and see if the problem is repeated.

3. Back up my site and data base and do a fresh install of Woo, theme and Alidropship plugin. It would only take less than 30 minutes. If the problem is still there, it would only take another 5-10 minutes to restore the site from the back up. I'd also try a different theme while at this stage too.

Just a suggestion. Better than sitting around waiting and doing nothing. If you're lucky, option number 1. just may do the trick. If not ... I'd definitely be trying options 2 and 3.:)

Last edited:

Xerro

Yes. I understand you're upset. One of my sites is a Woo store and everything works perfectly. But considering only three people have reported a problem ... and while waiting for the Alidropship team to finish checking if there is indeed a problem (the fact that they still haven't found the problem may mean there is no problem) ... I'd be double checking everything just to make sure everything is set up correctly and/or double checking the way I was using it.

I would try ...

1. Uninstalling the Chrome extension, Clearing the Chrome cache completely, close down and restart Chrome, then reinstalling the Chrome extension ... then try again.
(Making SURE you are logged into Aliexpress on another tab first BEFORE clicking the big red "Direct Import" button in the backend of the Alidropship plugin ... this part has been the problem for many people here ... and I suspect it may even be the "issue" the Alidropship team is working on ... maybe :))

2.Log in to my site and Aliexpress on a friends computer AND using a different ISP (install the Chrome extension too) and see if the problem is repeated.

3. Back up my site and data base and do a fresh install of Woo, theme and Alidropship plugin. It would only take less than 30 minutes. If the problem is still there, it would only take another 5-10 minutes to restore the site from the back up. I'd also try a different theme while at this stage too.

Just a suggestion. Better than sitting around waiting and doing nothing. If you're lucky, option number 1. just may do the trick. If not ... I'd definitely be trying options 2 and 3.:)

Unfortunately, this issue isn't within WordPress, the issue is in the extension, and happened after they updated it.
It happens only during the editing on aliexpress, so all the troubleshooting won't do any good.

Moha

I too face this issue often. Considering that my laptop is old and runs on XP, I dint think of it as a plugin problem. Reopening browser, clearing cache etc. resolved this most of the time.