Product Videos - FB Ads - Copy writing issue - need help.

GKM Traders

Hello Guys,

Kindly apologies, if the question is already solved.

How to use product videos in FB ads without getting any copy wright issue from Facebook ?

Thanks in advance.

crystalcelebi

Hi GKM Traders.

You can use any video editor and test the following:
- Use Free rights music, replace the original music of the video with that music.
- Use some particles background like this:
and put it as a background and put your video on top of it.
-Have an introductory title screen.
- Shorten the duration of the video.

Let us know how it goes :)

GKM Traders

Hi GKM Traders.

You can use any video editor and test the following:
- Use Free rights music, replace the original music of the video with that music.
- Use some particles background like this:
and put it as a background and put your video on top of it.
-Have an introductory title screen.
- Shorten the duration of the video.

Let us know how it goes :)

Thanks Mate. Very helpful. I got a warning from Facebook for uploaded video of Hurricane Fur Wizard. Can you please share views on this ?

y4C3zQX.png

y4C3zQX

ananna

Hey
You can use any video editor to make your video unique, if you have enough knowledge go to link
or you can contact with virtualassistantprovider.com to find out the video editor.

Polet

I very often find great music in different videos, but I can't find the same music on some platforms like Spotify. I tried several times to pay for a subscription, but in the end I couldn't even find something to listen to, so I decided that it was a waste of time and money. It is much more convenient to listen to music using Tubidy, where you can find any video from YouTube and convert it to mp3, and then download it to your phone.

K

KateKateKate

I think you can also contact beginner musicians for their music, it can be a great promotion for them as well. I'm pretty sure I'd consider something like that, but right now, I use Spotify promotion, and for me, it turned out to be highly beneficial, and now I don't have any problems with gaining my audience.