License problem

tjunk

Hello,

I just purchased the plugin, entered my license key, I keep a message saying the license is valid, return to dashboard.
But what ever I click, it redirects me back to the license page.

Tom Wopereis

Hello,

I got the same problem, how can I fix this? + If I want to go to my woocommerce products, I also get redirected to the license page.

Kind Regards,

TW

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hello,

I just purchased the plugin, entered my license key, I keep a message saying the license is valid, return to dashboard.
But what ever I click, it redirects me back to the license page.
Hello,

I got the same problem, how can I fix this? + If I want to go to my woocommerce products, I also get redirected to the license page.

Kind Regards,

TW
Could you please send me your domain name and WP login and password - I need to check it out.

Xerro

Could we get a resolution for this?
This keeps happening to me, last time I was told it was a php.ini issue.
I checked on my working site and the php.ini are both the same.

I have reset my database, wiped everything from cPanel, and I'm back to this issue again.

Xerro

So I don't know if they will tell you the resolution.

But I was just informed of the fix.

Before you activate the license, ftp into your root directory and rename your php.ini file.
Activate the license and then rename the php.ini file back to its original state.

Magicman

So I don't know if they will tell you the resolution.

But I was just informed of the fix.

Before you activate the license, ftp into your root directory and rename your php.ini file.
Activate the license and then rename the php.ini file back to its original state.

Thanks for posting this. I just tried it , and it worked. Extremely annoying bug.

Xerro

Thanks for posting this. I just tried it , and it worked. Extremely annoying bug.
No problem, I'm sure there's plenty of people wondering the same thing.
This seems to be a new bug for me, but I'm glad they informed me of the issue as I can't keep losing days waiting for support :/

Vsal

If you rename your php.ini you cant do anything on page. how to resolve this issue then? after i rename php.ini to phpx.ini. I got page error in wordpress.

Vsal

I just wanted to try above method. It didnt work and brought it back to normal.
It should be in troubleshooting guide so we wont have to wait days to resolve this issue. Looks like many people getting this error and it is frustrating as a beginner .

Xerro

Sorry I should have been clearer.
To rename the php.ini you want to essentially disregard it.
So move it out of the folder or rename it to php.inix
That will allow you uto activate then.

Vsal

I tried that and still give me same problem. I doesnt even allow me to go to my product page. It just throw me back to AliDropship License page everytime I click on Product page or Alidropship link.
Any other idea to resolve this issue or I will wait for Support team to resolve this issue.

Yaros

Staff member
I tried that and still give me same problem. I doesnt even allow me to go to my product page. It just throw me back to AliDropship License page everytime I click on Product page or Alidropship link.
Any other idea to resolve this issue or I will wait for Support team to resolve this issue.
Why changing php.ini?

kamal hossain

I have a trouble in my licences key .my licence key is error .actually my website is not working that whey im uninstall my WordPress and install new wordpress .now my licence key is error .so what i need to do in this situation.
I need your help as soon as possible.
Now my all project are hold because of this licence is error.

This is my humble request to you
Kamahossion20@gmail.com

Yaros

Staff member
I have a trouble in my licences key .my licence key is error .actually my website is not working that whey im uninstall my WordPress and install new wordpress .now my licence key is error .so what i need to do in this situation.
I need your help as soon as possible.
Now my all project are hold because of this licence is error.

This is my humble request to you
Kamahossion20@gmail.com
PM your wp-admin access

Saulo

Guys, I had the same problem and I fixed it. Apparently it is an issue with Wordpress Address on General Settings. My site is https, but on the settings it was http. So I changed to https and it is now working.