Product ID * has not updated!

Keyur Amin

I am looking at the Activites section of Alidropship plugin, and I see that several products are not getting updated although I have set the plugin to auto update daily.

Check the screenshot below:
930ZDD7ZQLmwp20S97INTA.png

Is there anything I am missing in the settings!

TBzaC4kuSRS0Dcnp9amN8g.png

Igor

Administrator
Staff member
I am looking at the Activites section of Alidropship plugin, and I see that several products are not getting updated although I have set the plugin to auto update daily.

Check the screenshot below:
930ZDD7ZQLmwp20S97INTA.png

Is there anything I am missing in the settings!

TBzaC4kuSRS0Dcnp9amN8g.png
Hello,

This usually happens when AliExpress blocks your IP address - this might be because of bulk-importing or updating the items too often. Auto-update set at Once Daily is usually fine, but here the problem still occurs. I would recommend disabling the auto updating for a few days. If you notice an item needs to be updated, just update this single item manually from a product's edit menu for now. You can try to enable the auto-update again in a few days and see if it's working fine. If not, please send a ticket to support@alidropship.com and we'll have a closer look into this matter.

elfrost

I have this issue for long time..
but it works manually

I will turn this option off but would be great to have "use proxy" feature for this :)