Rembrandt Theme, adjusting website logo size

MikeJets

Can anyone shed some light which css file to change, and which line. I'd like to have a larger size similar to Marc Moniz.

Thanks in advance.

Direct Webstore

I use the Da Vinci theme. There are no "css" properties controlling the size of the logo and in the header template the logo is "Img-responsive". The original Da Vinci logo is 176 x 42 and I just uploaded my own which is 256 x 65. The template adjusts itself (responsive) automatically.

I'm betting the Rembrandt theme is the same. Try it. :)

EDIT: I have no idea who "Marc Moniz" is or how big his logo is. LOL :)

MikeJets

Ive tried several logo sizes, and it keeps resizing to 177 x 44. Which is odd, as I've seen the site mentioned above with a fairly large logo. Not sure what else to do.

MikeJets

I cleared cache, still the small size shows up. I double checked that I uploaded the larger image, also opened image in new tab, and it is definitely the larger size.

Direct Webstore

I checked the example Rembrandt theme and the marcmoniz.com Both of them resize the image a bit, my Davinci theme does it too, which I didn't realise. Like I said before, the images are made responsive by the themes so they will fit OK on all screens (mobiles, importantly)

My logo was resized too ... but only a little bit. I didn't even notice it till today when I checked all this.
'
The marcmoniz.com logo is displayed as 220 × 40 px ... but according to the Chrome Inspect Console, the original/real size is 440x80. The theme has resized it by half. But it is still bigger than the original 177 x 44 logo. I think the theme resizes the logo up and down between 440x80 and 220x40 depending on what screen it's being displayed on. i.e from widescreen desktop monitors down to 4 inch mobile screens.

So try what Yarros did ... make your logo TWICE the size you want it and see if when it gets resized, it's the size you actually want.

EDIT: I just installed Rembrandt and tried it. It works. I uploaded a 440x80 logo and it displays as 220x40 ... the same as the marcmoniz.com site.

Case closed :)

Last edited: