Error 404 Page not found after installed the plugin

Éverton Lima

On my website when i click to buy the prodcuct i have this message : '''404 page not found'''.
Im reading the posts but the most say about make change in the permalink menu on wordpress, i tried it but the error still the same.

Éverton Lima

Hello Igor, good morning.
As i said, i done the link steps but the error stills the same. Im reading other posts and i just see the staff posting this link, i'd like to be helped please.

Igor

Administrator
Staff member
Hello Igor, good morning.
As i said, i done the link steps but the error stills the same. Im reading other posts and i just see the staff posting this link, i'd like to be helped please.
Please PM your WordPress admin access details to me.

Éverton Lima

Hello again, if you want to use WooCommerce then please install AliDropship Woo plugin. Now you've installed AliDropship original and it is not compatible with WooCommerce.
Please upload AliDropship Woo plugin here using your license key: https://alidropship.com/updates-plugin/
Hello.
I've tried to use this version, but i couldn't find same features, neither the dashboard are showed, i cant manage the orders

marcocarlos

I have the same problem, i tried to change the permalinks to postname. i delete the data, installed and uninstalled the pluging, i change the version of php. i tried whit woocommerce, and it keeps giving me the the error 404.
For the pluging work, does everyting have to be configured correctly to start importing products?

Georgy

I have the same problem, i tried to change the permalinks to postname. i delete the data, installed and uninstalled the pluging, i change the version of php. i tried whit woocommerce, and it keeps giving me the the error 404.
For the pluging work, does everyting have to be configured correctly to start importing products?
Hi there! Thank you for reaching out. Please, contact our support team - support@alidropship.com. They will help you out.

Best regards,
George

A custom-designed software solution https://mlsdev.com/blog/top-custom-software-development-companies will address the needs of your customer. The process starts with defining the problem and the goals for the product. Then, the solution is created. The goal of the software is to solve a problem and improve the organization's internal operations and workflows. A software development solution is the first step in deployment. A solution design is a blueprint of a system. It is also an overarching reference for setting up a project. This blueprint will ensure that the solution is designed appropriately and follows proper architectural guidelines. A good design is the foundation for a robust and scalable solution.

Last edited: