Zairi's journey

Zairi

Hi everyone,

I'm Zairi from Malaysia.

I have spent a week to build my store and finally it's 95% ready to be launched. There's one thing that I would like to ask for assistance from forum members.

I would like to have five members to test my paypal setup as other payment options are not available to me at the moment. I have tried with my wife's ppal account but couldn't get through. probably due to inactive account.

If anyone willing to volunteer, this is how it works,

I'll give a discount code so that you will have to pay only 0.10 for the product that I choose. I will process the order and ship it to your shipping address.

Anyone interested ?

By the way, the product use for this test is baby headband. I'll give the link to the product and the discount code to those interested.

alioop

You don't need other people to test your paypal integration. You can do it yourselves.

You need 2 accounts.

1 - business acc
2 - personal acc

Then, use your personal acc to buy from it.

I tested this with a dozen of them without problem. Furthermore it's better for you to test it youselves because there are alot of things to test. The display name, address, discount, authorizatrion, and refund.

Then, you need to test step 1 until the last step which is

Purchase
Authorization
Place order
Shipping
Tracking
Delivery status

And if not succesful

Refund

You can just put any item you actually need and not your niche, thats what i did and got the item delivered to my doorstep with dropshipping order message. This way, you can see how the profit margin works.

So i put up a iphone cable in my store. Buy it from my pp and the money is credited to my business pp. The item on my store is 10, and item on ali is 5, and then 5 is my profit.

Last edited:

Zairi

You don't need other people to test your paypal integration. You can do it yourselves.

You need 2 accounts.

1 - business acc
2 - personal acc

Then, use your personal acc to buy from it.

I tested this with a dozen of them without problem. Furthermore it's better for you to test it youselves because there are alot of things to test. The display name, address, discount, authorizatrion, and refund.

Then, you need to test step 1 until the last step which is

Purchase
Authorization
Place order
Shipping
Tracking
Delivery status

And if not succesful

Refund

You can just put any item you actually need and not your niche, thats what i did and got the item delivered to my doorstep with dropshipping order message.

Thank you for the idea mate. But to have another paypal account will require another credit or debit card to be added right ?

Will give it a try.

alioop

Yeah. It's very troublesome. I had to read a bunch of steps to make sure the PP acount is ok, because we all heard too many pp issues. Same IP, locking account etc.

Just make sure you separate them as much as possible. Surfing from same IP is ok, but the browser i made sure they are different a little. But the email and cards need to be separate.

In the end, if you're afraid they "suspect" you, just create the business account using the "upgrade" option on the personal, and then choose to create a separate business PP, so that their system registers you're the same person.

Zairi

Yeah. It's very troublesome. I had to read a bunch of steps to make sure the PP acount is ok, because we all heard too many pp issues. Same IP, locking account etc.

Just make sure you separate them as much as possible. Surfing from same IP is ok, but the browser i made sure they are different a little. But the email and cards need to be separate.

In the end, if you're afraid they "suspect" you, just create the business account using the "upgrade" option on the personal, and then choose to create a separate business PP, so that their system registers you're the same person.

Just tested with a new paypal account and the result is still the same. Payment could not be processed. I suspect that this has to do with my card. To save time while I'm resolving this issue with my banks, the offer is still open for those who are willing to help.

I'm offering a free hosting account to 2 members who can assist me. (as seen on lifetime.hosting).

First come first serve

Zairi

OK, offer closed.

Found a trick to make option to pay using PayPal balance displayed.

Previously the only option that appear is to pay by credit or debit card.

Journey continues. Will import more products and start promoting to my fan page.