YourSoClassic.com is for sale.

Jedika

My price is $300.00 dollars (US), via paypal.

I am selling my website and domain, YourSoClassic.com. It includes my Alidropship License, for dropping shipping from Aliexpress.com, which has no ongoing fees. The domain, hosting and SSL certificate good until October 2018. It will need to be renewed yearly or you can transfer the domain a and hosting to a server that you prefer. The site was a clothing site, but I converted it to fitness accessories. I have uploaded many products, but the descriptions needs edited and the site needs to be optimized for SEO. I do not provide ongoing support. It has a few plugs for social networking and google analytics. They are free plug ins from the massive plug in library available thru wordpress.

I have been torn about selling this domain because I feel the name is unique and strong and can be customized for many different options and products. YourSoClassic is a timeless and versatile theme that embodies nostalgia and youth. That being said, I work full-time and have not had the time to do all the editing that is needed. Everything I've done, I've taught myself. So much more can be done with this store. After receiving paypal payment I will email you the log-in credentials and transfer the domain to you in Namecheap and supply you with the Alidropship license key.

As you probably already know, there are NO ongoing fees with Alidropship, like there are with a Shopify type store. You can browse through thousands of products from the main store, Aliexpress to fill your store with and customize to your needs. The store is fully functional and I have completed one purchase to test the shopping cart. Feel free to check it out! I have set it up with a Stripe account. You will need to obtain your own Stripe account and change all credentials over to your own. I will delete my info out at the time of the purchase. All the tutorials to set up the payments are on the Alidropship site. The website has little traffic at this point as all of my efforts have been focused on building the website. but I'm told that the Social Rabbit plugin can help you with this. I do not provide ongoing support. Also, the few blog post on the site are my own writing and I would take those few articles with me.