Your item has been shipped email issue

elfrost

Hi,
I just noticed that if I set option "Mark orders as 'Shipped'" to ON, customers do not receive email as it was.

I got 3 sales in 2 different store last week and all of them sent me email asking when their item will be ship out.
but all of them was marked "shipped"

I tested by clicking manually status to "shipped" and it worked and I have received the email copy as well.

any issue whit this option?
thx

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hi,
I just noticed that if I set option "Mark orders as 'Shipped'" to ON, customers do not receive email as it was.

I got 3 sales in 2 different store last week and all of them sent me email asking when their item will be ship out.
but all of them was marked "shipped"

I tested by clicking manually status to "shipped" and it worked and I have received the email copy as well.

any issue whit this option?
thx
Hello, have you filled in the field 'Send copy to', if you put your email here you will receive a copy of 'Order shipped notification'
This option works fine , maybe these notifications are in Spam folder? could you please ask your customers to check?

elfrost

Hello, have you filled in the field 'Send copy to', if you put your email here you will receive a copy of 'Order shipped notification'
This option works fine , maybe these notifications are in Spam folder? could you please ask your customers to check?

lol yes of course, i receive copy since my first day with alidropship.
could not say its new version's fault, but as i said, 3 last sales, 3 customers contacted me to ask about shipment as they don't received anything.
as far as I have changed status manually, I got the email. ( so them too..)

if you tell me that no issue with this function, I will work with anyway
thx

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
lol yes of course, i receive copy since my first day with alidropship.
could not say its new version's fault, but as i said, 3 last sales, 3 customers contacted me to ask about shipment as they don't received anything.
as far as I have changed status manually, I got the email. ( so them too..)

if you tell me that no issue with this function, I will work with anyway
thx
We tried from our side - it works. To make this option work you need to open your orders section in WP and your account on AliExpress.

Hi Victoria,

Getting same problem. Each and every customer not getting order notification email in Inbox and maximum customers contact for same concern. This format setup by your team so why you don't check the exact issue and let us know the simple solution. (Customers getting email in SPAM folder only) Please fix this issue.

chris37

Hi Victoria,

Getting same problem. Each and every customer not getting order notification email in Inbox and maximum customers contact for same concern. This format setup by your team so why you don't check the exact issue and let us know the simple solution. (Customers getting email in SPAM folder only) Please fix this issue.
Is not something they really can do, they don't generate the email your mail host are!
What mail host do you use?
Do you have any smtp active?

chris37

Is not something they really can do, they don't generate the email your mail host are!
What mail host do you use?
Do you have any smtp active?
I forget that thread, never answer me back .
I am really annoying now :)
If i was over- sensitive I has take it to admin for banner that member ;)

Direct Webstore

not getting order notification email in Inbox and maximum customers contact for same concern. This format setup by your team
No, it's not.
your mail host are
Exactly.

let us know the simple solution.
The simple solution is simple research. Something you seem to avoid judging from your previous posts. The cause and solution have been around for a very long time. It's why email hosts/servers like "Mailchimp" were invented.

Read ...
http://letmegooglethat.com/?q=Why+do+my+store's+emails+go+to+SPAM?

Solution? Use an email host like Mailchimp.

;)