Worldwide shipping

pmp

Hi. I am just starting with this business. I bought a custom store and now is ready to launch.
There is the issue of shipping that puzzles me. All the articles I have read suggest that free shipping should be offered as a default. However, for a number of products free shipping is offered to a number of countries but for other countries is not offered. Sometimes the cost for the same product to two countries differs a lot, so much that there is the possibility that a sale will produce damage instead of profit. How do you deal with that?
Thanks in advance!

ShopOnline

Hi. I am just starting with this business. I bought a custom store and now is ready to launch.
There is the issue of shipping that puzzles me. All the articles I have read suggest that free shipping should be offered as a default. However, for a number of products free shipping is offered to a number of countries but for other countries is not offered. Sometimes the cost for the same product to two countries differs a lot, so much that there is the possibility that a sale will produce damage instead of profit. How do you deal with that?
Thanks in advance!
Same question I have too. Someone please advise.
@Direct Webstore probably you can help.

pmp

Thank you friend for your reply. I will keep your optimistic comment at the end that an occasional shipping cost will be covered by overall profits!
;)

ShopOnline

This has been discussed several times. Here is just one of the threads ...

https://forum.alidropship.com/threads/free-shipping-unavailable.8388/

Use the search box above for more.

:)
Thank you so much. The thread explains a lot. I haven't searched for this earlier. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

I also have few more queries. I am finding asking you directly gives a quicker solution than posting a new thread. Please help if you are aware of these.

- I remember you mentioned, you manage 8stores, also I keep seeing success stories from Alidropship team which says people have multiple stores. Little confused about this. Does multi store means having multiple domains or multiple subdomains for different countries? If there is multi currency and multilanguage support then why people have multiple stores. Or is for different product catagories. I am more interested to work for one particular country, Want to find out if your answer can help on this.

-The other one is about 2checkout payment getway. Not sure if you use it. If yes the I would like to ask one more question.

ShopOnline

Yes

Different niches. A dog store, a cat store, a tie store, a watch store etc.

No. I use Stripe.
Thank you so much. And I am assuming for every new domain you need a license of Alidropship separately. I am learning new things everyday. Thank you again for clarifying my doubts.

ShopOnline

Yes ... I have 8 licenses
Hi, I bought Flatsome yesterday. And imported their demo. Flatsome 3.7.1, Wocommerce 3.5.1, Php (Tested changing ut from 5.6 to 7.2). I found in single product page images are displayed allready zoomed in. And when I click on it, then it shows non zoomed normal photo. Do you also face this issue as well? Please advise if you know a solution or a way to troubleshoot the problem.