work flow question and tracking question

dlccarlson

Hello,

I am in the process of setting up my store and getting ready to go live. I am using your plugin AliDropship WOO Plugin, and have a few work flow questions.

I did a test purchase from my store today and everything went smoothly. I was notified that I had a sale and was able to auto purchase the product with one button. This is where I start to struggle. I marked the order as complete. My thought process was, if I had many orders, I do not want to get confused on which products I have ordered and need to order. This is why I marked it complete.

The new problem is, in a few days there will be a tracking number for this product. How am I going to know which product has a tracking number and which one does not. I am also unclear over if I need to click each and every product and add the tracking number or is there a way to do this as a bulk action. I am appreciative of any help you can give me, Thank you in advance.

Christopher Carlson

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hello,

I am in the process of setting up my store and getting ready to go live. I am using your plugin AliDropship WOO Plugin, and have a few work flow questions.

I did a test purchase from my store today and everything went smoothly. I was notified that I had a sale and was able to auto purchase the product with one button. This is where I start to struggle. I marked the order as complete. My thought process was, if I had many orders, I do not want to get confused on which products I have ordered and need to order. This is why I marked it complete.

The new problem is, in a few days there will be a tracking number for this product. How am I going to know which product has a tracking number and which one does not. I am also unclear over if I need to click each and every product and add the tracking number or is there a way to do this as a bulk action. I am appreciative of any help you can give me, Thank you in advance.

Christopher Carlson
Hello Christopher, we will add Tracking page in AliDropship Woo features soon - you 'll be able to see all tracking IDs in one place. Now you need to click Get tracking ID in the order.

Edit order ‹ Test WOO — WordPress - Google Chrome 2018-03-07 16.48.09.png

or here:

forum.png

To get tracking IDs you need to have AliExpress order number.