WooCommerce Status for Active Plugins - Not tested warning

Romanof54

Searched the forums but haven't found any info on this warning: Not tested with the active version of WooCommerce . I get this warning listed next to Alidropship Woo plugin, Mailchimp for WooCommerce, WooCommerce Stripe gateway and Yoast SEO. The site is new and everything seems to be working okay. Should I ignore the warning or find a fix. Thanks for any input.

iDan

Woocom have released a new version like a week or two ago. version number 4.0.0
since its new, some of your plugins has not been tested with this current (new) woocom version (4.0.0)

this warning simply inform you of that.
not a big issue; either downgrade woocom or wait for other plugins to update themselves, which shouldnt take long if the plugin isn't abandoned.

Mar

Searched the forums but haven't found any info on this warning: Not tested with the active version of WooCommerce . I get this warning listed next to Alidropship Woo plugin, Mailchimp for WooCommerce, WooCommerce Stripe gateway and Yoast SEO. The site is new and everything seems to be working okay. Should I ignore the warning or find a fix. Thanks for any input.
I have updated to the new woocommerce version 4.00 and there is no issue at all with those listed a not been tested plugins. Every woocommerce update has this list. Being not tested don't mean the plugin will not work, it's just not tested. If there is compatibility issue, surely you will know it. If you don't notice anything, that mean you can ignore the warning.