WooCommerce Plugin is not importing images from Aliexpress

MSdev

Dear Alidropship Plugin Developer Team,

I would like to bring to your notice an issue that has popped up ever since last couple of updates were made to the Alidropship WooCommerce Plugin.

Ever since the last couple of updates, the Alidropship WooCommerce Plugin is not importing images, neither the product images nor the gallery images. Even if 1 out of 10 times, it does import one or two images, it fails to import the gallery images. This issue did not exist in the plugin before the updates.

Earlier, the plugin used to import all the main images & the product related gallery images, now it does not do that.

Please resolve this issue or suggest a resolution asap.

With best regards

MSdev

Further to my above issue, I would like to add that I do not wish to have external images, rather I would like to have them imported to my server with the products because I resize and retouch them according to my theme and my requirements.

Christina

Administrator
Dear Alidropship Plugin Developer Team,

I would like to bring to your notice an issue that has popped up ever since last couple of updates were made to the Alidropship WooCommerce Plugin.

Ever since the last couple of updates, the Alidropship WooCommerce Plugin is not importing images, neither the product images nor the gallery images. Even if 1 out of 10 times, it does import one or two images, it fails to import the gallery images. This issue did not exist in the plugin before the updates.

Earlier, the plugin used to import all the main images & the product related gallery images, now it does not do that.

Please resolve this issue or suggest a resolution asap.

With best regards
Further to my above issue, I would like to add that I do not wish to have external images, rather I would like to have them imported to my server with the products because I resize and retouch them according to my theme and my requirements.

Hello, MSdev!

Could you please PM me your domain name and WP login details to have a look at your settings and check the issue? Thank you!

baybean

Hello.
I am having the same issues since the recent updates.
I saw that database migration update message and it didn't change product image source type: local/external. Isn't this update supposed to make the image source type to external? It continued to upload to server instead, for a while.
"images to be imported:" is showing and it was extremely slow in uploading. Now, it is stuck not making any progress.

MSdev

Hello.
I saw that database migration update message and it didn't change product image source type: local/external. Isn't this update supposed to make the image source type to external? It continued to upload to server instead, for a while.
"images to be imported:" is showing and it was extremely slow in uploading. Now, it is stuck not making any progress.

Hi Baybean,

That's not my case. I don't want external images, I need the images to be imported to my server as they were being imported before the updates so that I can make changes to them according to my requirements. In my case, earlier the products were being imported with all the gallery images, variation images, featured and description images, but now only one image gets imported and there are no other images with the products that are imported from Aliexpress.

Christina

Administrator
Hello.

Hello, baybean!

The migration allow you to make the feature of storing images on a server work correctly. Please send me in a PM your domain name and WP login details to check your settings and figure the issue out.

quratulain

alidropship plugin not importing feature images and variation, it is only happening to one category of products..

cristiane

Hi,
Happy new year 2020.
I have the same problem as the last time ... the images do not load ...
Is there a problem importing images?
Thanks

Antonio89

Hi, I'm also having the same issue with my image display, since the latest update to the Alidropship Plugin Update, every time I import a product it imports the description photos no problem but when it comes to the actual main product image and product gallery images they don't import.
Please can someone give me a helping hand to resolve this as this is so frustrating?