Woo Commerce Theme Recommendation

Hey guys,

I'm thinking of switching to a Woo Commerce theme from the Ali and looking for recommendations for a mininalist fashion e-commerce theme. I would like to have the options to fully customize my theme & the option is restricted in Ali themes. Additionally, are any of the Alidropship add-ons compatible with the woo platform? Thanks in advance for your help.

Direct Webstore

would like to have the options to fully customize my theme
Flatsome theme. Costs U.S$59 but worth every penny.

Additionally, are any of the Alidropship add-ons compatible with the woo platform?
Some of them are ... Go to the Addons page https://alidropship.com/addons/ and the ones that are Woo compatible will say so. See pic..

addons.jpg

the option is restricted in Ali themes.
There is only ONE Alidropship theme compatible with Woo ... Davinci for Woocommerce. But I wouldn't recommend it as a theme that's "fully customizable". Child themes don't work correctly with it and the normal customization features are pretty much the same as the other Ali themes.

Here are Alidropship's theme recommendations for Woo ... https://alidropship.com/themes/ (Bottom half of page) ... but I've tried them all and don't like them as far as customization goes.

I really recommend Flatsome. It's amazing. However, be prepared for a week or two learning curve to discover all it's possibilities.
Another one just as good as Flatsome is "Jupiter" theme.

:)

Wow! Thank you so much! I’ve checked out Flatsome and I feel like a kid in the candy store with all the options. I’ll check out Jupiter as well. You’ve been so helpful. I truly appreciate it. Thanks again. Cheers x

Update...I love love loooooove both themes. I think I’m moving towards Flatsome and would more than likely install today. Can I pick your brain on another matter? Hold you don’t mind.

Re: autoposting to the social media account. Do you have an recommendation (s)? I’m tried social rabbit in the past and while I like that there is no subscription I ran into a few issue & the CS team didn’t quite know how to resolve. I also would prefer my posts to be scheduled at specific and the rabbit didn’t offer this option.

Thoughts?

Direct Webstore

I’m tried social rabbit in the past and while I like that there is no subscription I ran into a few issue & the CS team didn’t quite know how to resolve.
It had issues in the past ... but they are fixed now. Give it another try.

I also would prefer my posts to be scheduled at specific
You mean at a specific time? Like 11.30 am? I've seen some plugins that do that. Can't remember the names. Go to Plugins>Add New and enter "Social Auto Posting" into the search field and you will see some.

I myself like Social Rabbit. I don't mind that it posts at set intervals rather than specific times. Everyone gets out of bed at different times and hits the internet up at different times, so it's not a big deal to me. lol :)