Why reviews images uploaded in server ?

Medo

Hello, why reviews pictures coming from aliexpress upload in server in alidropship plugin ? i tested alidropship woo and i found reviews pictures still hosted by aliexpress server and that is better for speed of website and space limit

And i have other questions related jetback have option like CDN for temporarily images to hosted images on his own server and speed up with server location etc.. is that will effect on alidropship plugin or theme ?
And about compress images plugins too is that effect for alidropship plugin or theme ?

And thanks for great support and nice work

Last edited:

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hello, why reviews pictures coming from aliexpress upload in server in alidropship plugin ? i tested alidropship woo and i found reviews pictures still hosted by aliexpress server and that is better for speed of website and space limit

And i have other questions related jetback have option like CDN for temporarily images to hosted images on his own server and speed up with server location etc.. is that will effect on alidropship plugin or theme ?
And about compress images plugins too is that effect for alidropship plugin or theme ?

And thanks for great support and nice work
Hello, you can either enable or disable this option. It is not mandatory to save images on server.
Import Reviews ‹ Demo — WordPress - Google Chrome 2018-05-17 10.43.30.png

About Jetpack - we do not recommend to use this plugin with AliDropship , because it could cause some errors.
The same with image compressor plugins - they load your server more , but there is no any practical use. It's only set a quality of images after they were imported on your server.

birjesh72

Hi. It is good idea to serve images from Ali server. It will decrease load on your server. This way you can boost the page speed because Ali servers are on different locations which decrease latency. Jetpack plugin work fine with Alidropship but please turnoff Js css and image CDN in jetpack. Or don't use jetpack if you don't need it. I used alidropship on my website with remote images turned on. The speed is very good and i saved space on my server aswell.

Problem That could occur while remote images turned on.
Serving images remotely is a good idea for speed however if you're experiencing wrong scaled images then it could lower your loading speed. Wrong scaled images are like... hmmm... like if the loaded image display size is small while the source image is bigger.
for example on this page https://t20slam.com/vivo-ipl-2020-points-table-team-standings-predictions/ the main image displayed in 750 x 500 pixels but if you view this image in new tab like the full image url https://t20slam.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/Ipl-2020-points-table.jpg it is off 1000 x 666 pixels. That means you are losing bandwidth as well as lowering the page loading time.

Kumar dhawan

Hi. Serving pictures from the Ali server is an excellent idea. Your server's load will go down as a result. By having Ali servers in several regions, you may increase page performance in this way and reduce latency. Although the Jetpack plugin works well with AliExpress, please disable the Js, CSS, and image CDN features. Or if you don't need it, don't utilize the jetpack. On my website, I used AliDropShip with remote images enabled. I saved space on my server, and the performance is excellent.

Serving photos remotely is a beautiful concept for speed, but if you're having issues with incorrectly sized images, it may slow down your loading time. The size of the loaded picture display is petite, although the source image is more significant. That's an example of a wrongly scaled image.

For example, on this page, the main image is displayed in 750 x 500 pixels, but if you view this image in a new tab like the full image URL, Its resolution is 1000 x 666. This implies that your page is loading slower and using less bandwidth.

Last edited: