why post shared from marketing products not getting engagements with PPE?

sk_brunelian

Hi All,

I have bought marketing product. I ran Facebook ad with PPE with creatives(videos,images,texts) and target audience defined in marketing product
even with PPE campaign post didn't get any like or any engagement?

These posts(creative ads ) are supposed to be tested right then why they are not working?

Has anyone experienced that?

Thanks

Mar

Hi All,

I have bought marketing product. I ran Facebook ad with PPE with creatives(videos,images,texts) and target audience defined in marketing product
even with PPE campaign post didn't get any like or any engagement?

These posts(creative ads ) are supposed to be tested right then why they are not working?

Has anyone experienced that?

Thanks
There are many reasons, one is the product you are trying to market is not attractive enough. I have this ad in Facebook which was rated by Facebook itself as better than 90% of similar ads with thousands of views and engagements in just a few days, but not a single sale.

sk_brunelian

The product is in best sellers. landing page or product is copy of store which is already selling same product. So landing page and product description should have no issue

marketing package description says these creatives are tried and tested. Audience , demographics are already tested

sk_brunelian

Then how is it a "best seller"?

And we still don't know ...

No relevant info. Still, no relevant info even after asking + My Crystal Ball is broken, so ...

Great your crystal ball is broken

I give up.

Bye.

marketing package which you get from alidropship is for best selling product of premium store. I dont know which other info you need for your crystal ball to work.
Thanks and bye

Direct Webstore

I dont know which other info you need
Reading. A lost art.
Tell us what the product/s was and we can have a better idea of what the problem is. As it is, we're flying blind.

And if my crystal ball DID work, you'd have no need to answer the question and tell us what the product or products were. Comprende?

It's obvious why you have problems. Total incomprehension of simple sentences is a worry. lol

Outta here.

Last edited:

chris37

marketing package which you get from alidropship is for best selling product of premium store. I dont know which other info you need for your crystal ball to work.
Thanks and bye
So you have the marketing package;This mean you know where and how you promote your products!
You also have a premium store from alidropship and all the winning products including!
So for me is very clear... You don't know how to follow a simple instructions for you get orders.
Nobody can help you here if you can not help your self.

Start reading!!!!!

sk_brunelian

So you have the marketing package;This mean you know where and how you promote your products!
You also have a premium store from alidropship and all the winning products including!
So for me is very clear... You don't know how to follow a simple instructions for you get orders.
Nobody can help you here if you can not help your self.

Start reading!!!!!

I read and followed the steps in marketing package. I created post with creatives which is included in marketing package. Pictures/videos/text etc.
I also followed marketing package instructions where to target and what will be demographics, age/gender etc and as per marketing package its instructed to run as PPE campaign first which I did. But as PPE it should at least get some likes which it didn't.

sk_brunelian

As I asked above, have your ads spent money? And which countries are you targeting?

My ads ran for 3 days, spent $60 and only get 3-4 likes. Depends on a lot of factors
yes it has spent money( 15 dollars) . That's why i said it didn't get any engagement and its not working . I wouldn't have asked if no money was spent on add. which means ad was not running . and no like.

if marketing package and copy of premium store should handle major factor. e.g product, landing page, and ad creative. this is why i asked if someone has also seen same issue.

daniel-97

yes it has spent money( 15 dollars) . That's why i said it didn't get any engagement and its not working . I wouldn't have asked if no money was spent on add. which means ad was not running . and no like.
Trust me, someone asked about ads not performing and then realized 2 things:
- It’s not spending money
- The time frame report was in the past

if marketing package and copy of premium store should handle major factor. e.g product, landing page, and ad creative. this is why i asked if someone has also seen same issue.
Yes and no here. I’m sure those products were tested by the team and it worked for them. But keep in mind that it all depends on the audience, if they don’t like the post, it’s because they don’t like the post, they might like it when Alidropship team tested it, but they don’t feel like liking it now ;)

The main factor is the CTR, link clicks and other main factors, post engagement plays a role here but not as important as you might think. I’ve had posts with 3-4k likes and not a single sale