which theme

sims0702

Hello guys,
I am new to the forum and i hope you are all doing well!
I am at the moment not completely sure on what theme to use. I was using Flatsome but i did not like the cart and checkout pages customization, so decided to go with another theme. Now i am in doubt about a couple of themes that i will be modifying with elementor pro+ addons, can someone please assist me in this choice?
1. generatepress premium
2. astra pro
3. woodmart theme

Appreciate your help, thanks in advance!

Edit: I basically want speed, and a nice site, not your basic shopify site if you know what i mean :) and it also needs to be compatible with alidropship woo plugin

Last edited:

chris37

astra pro
Is one of the best, I use before I switch to da vinci woo , is also well compatible with alidropship woo plugin.

I basically want speed, and a nice site, not your basic shopify site if you know what i mean
The speed and nice site is up to you if you know what are you doing.

Basic shopify???? Is not deserved my money and time, I can have what ever I want and customize they way want free with wordpress ;)

sims0702

Is one of the best, I use before I switch to da vinci woo , is also well compatible with alidropship woo plugin.
okay thank you i will use that one, can i ask you why you switched to the da vinci woo?

t
The speed and nice site is up to you if you know what are you doing.

Basic shopify???? Is not deserved my money and time, I can have what ever I want and customize they way want free with wordpress ;)
True haha, i loved flatsome theme but you know that the checkout/cart are important and i simply did not like them that much honestly

chris37

okay thank you i will use that one, can i ask you why you switched to the da vinci woo?
Because in the end of the day I try to make my astra theme look more like da Vinci.

True haha, i loved flatsome theme but you know that the checkout/cart are important and i simply did not like them that much honestly
With elementor you can use cartflow for you customize those page.

I thought with flatsome you could customize cart and checkout easy us well?

sims0702

With elementor you can use cartflow for you customize those page.

I thought with flatsome you could customize cart and checkout easy us well?
I cannot code yet unfortunately, i could make it look "like" the shopify checkout, but it did not look quite the same honestly. this is my first site and it looks like i missed the whole freaking Q4 which really sucks but I guess I just need to take the loss...and move on, thanks for your help btw!

Because in the end of the day I try to make my astra theme look more like da Vinci.
Hahaha do you edit the da vinci one manually then or with a page builder

chris37

but if the da vinci one comes almost ready out of the box it would be better to take that one than tho, no?
Exactly is come almost ready out of the box ,but I still edit manual few thing I didn't like in it.

Also the smart theme of alidropship is an perfect theme ready for use ,with many customize option..check it out us well

sims0702

great, I will check that one too, it would be either astra or that one then haha, again, thanks a lot for your help!
and btw are you sure that astra is compatible with alidropship and addons? Because i've heard that it is not suggested to use it

chris37

great, I will check that one too, it would be either astra or that one then haha, again, thanks a lot for your help!
and btw are you sure that astra is compatible with alidropship and addons? Because i've heard that it is not suggested to use it
I try it and was perfectly find with alidropship woo plugin.. but I never use any of the pay add-on of alidropship on it... expect the social rabbit.

Putton

Just wanted to say that I have also started with Astra on one of my sites today to see it for myself.

So far I am impressed. Downloaded the Astra site builder or something like that, a plugin I could easily choose an awesome Astra theme among so many of them, and easily build with Elementor, more like a drag and drop.
So many more options to customize, I love it.

Anyone have any good or bad things to say about it?

Edit:
I'm sniffing on Divi now for my other site...they have a great deal until the end of the year. And lifetime for unlimited sites, sounds great. Looks fun to edit with as well, any comments?

Last edited: