When do we get the Woocommerce update for Alidropship?

Dylan-

@Victoria Kudryashova @Yaros

I would like to know when the expected date of the next Woocommerce Alidropship update will arrive?
It is a bit disappointing to see continuously rolling out new versions of alidropship plugin, but no updates for alidropship woocommerce version.
It can be argued that Woocommerce has lots of plugin extensions which fill the gap, nonetheless, we also paid for the plugin so in my opinion, it is not good that we don't get the updates like extra pricing options... I hope you can at least give us a time indication.

Thanks in advance!

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
@Victoria Kudryashova @Yaros

I would like to know when the expected date of the next Woocommerce Alidropship update will arrive?
It is a bit disappointing to see continuously rolling out new versions of alidropship plugin, but no updates for alidropship woocommerce version.
It can be argued that Woocommerce has lots of plugin extensions which fill the gap, nonetheless, we also paid for the plugin so in my opinion, it is not good that we don't get the updates like extra pricing options... I hope you can at least give us a time indication.

Thanks in advance!
I hope we will release BETA version of AliDropship Woo plugin for beta-testers this week.