What to improve on my website?

EnVy26

Hi, I recently just started a website for dropshipping with the help Elena, Yaros, and their very wonderful team. Since then I've made a few minor tweaks to it and wonder if I could improve more to attract more people and revenue.

Here's the link to my site: The Dronix

And I need some recommendation on price markup. Should I go with the default or is there any better suggestion?

murrah

You have a wonderful store but I think you should change the product names to be something attractive to a buyer.. Unlike those Aliexpress real-name of the product.
Hope it's helpful!
Thanks,

Javaria

Love your store. Very professional website. It's great that you supply parts as well as the actual drone. Maybe try making it more sci-fi looking, like a blue or nightsky background or smthng.... Something very new age that would be eye-catching to a creative mind as well as a serious buyer... ..
Can I know the name/URL or contact of your seller? If you trust them enough? I would like to try dropshipping in Pakistan, we might have a market here. No idea but would like to see the sellers store too, nonetheless, for a general idea.
Thanks so much if you could help me out