What is your pricing formula?

iDan

Hey guys, i wonder, what is your pricing formula?

are you using the recommended formula?
are you using your own?
do you add shipping costs too, after multiplying the price?

whats your way of pricing your store?

i simply *2 everything, but its not a great idea when the item price is high, so im looking for better ideas and was wondering what yours.

Happy discussion. :)

Mar

Hey guys, i wonder, what is your pricing formula?

are you using the recommended formula?
are you using your own?
do you add shipping costs too, after multiplying the price?

whats your way of pricing your store?

i simply *2 everything, but its not a great idea when the item price is high, so im looking for better ideas and was wondering what yours.

Happy discussion. :)
The plugin recommended formula is reasonable for me. There is not one shipping cost, so you cannot add it to the price. The Shipping Product Aliexpress plugin will take care of that.

iDan

Thank you for your reply Mar :)
i might try the recommended formula.

and regarding shipping, i know its not ment for this purpose, but i'm using the additional formula field in the price formula, in order to roughly add shipping.
as far as i could see from my suppliers, most Epacket shipping are either free / or between 1.5~3 dollars, so this "+10" in my formula ( which isnt USD but in my currency) is equal to+3$ USD, which is roughly the shipping costs for most of my items. some a little bit above, some below.

what are you using this field for?

1576045212460.png

Mar

what are you using this field for?
Since I am using the recommended formula, I am not using this field. This field is if you add a formula and you want to add an amount to the final price.The shipping cost you mentioned can be added in this field.

iDan

Since I am using the recommended formula, I am not using this field. This field is if you add a formula and you want to add an amount to the final price.The shipping cost you mentioned can be added in this field.

Thank you Mar, i will try the recommended formula too.