What is this "adsw_auto_upload_image_from_ali" under product export?

When I export all my products to csv including meta, I see this column adsw_auto_upload_image_from_ali_ on each of my product. What is weird is that each product ID has at least 2000 added new columns. All of these columns are named adsw_auto_upload_image_from_ali_ and prepend with an item number. So if I have 2000 products in store, there will be 2000 columns added on each product.

Georgy

When I export all my products to csv including meta, I see this column adsw_auto_upload_image_from_ali_ on each of my product. What is weird is that each product ID has at least 2000 added new columns. All of these columns are named adsw_auto_upload_image_from_ali_ and prepend with an item number. So if I have 2000 products in store, there will be 2000 columns added on each product.
Greetings! Thank you for reaching out. Please, provide that CSV here. I've just checked and my woocommerce export with meta is going without that column.

Greetings! Thank you for reaching out. Please, provide that CSV here. I've just checked and my woocommerce export with meta is going without that column.
Have a look at this attached excel file.

Attachments

• sample.zip
    25.4 KB · Views: 3