Website for sale

aaron

Hey guys i unfortunately don't have the time to run a custom website i brought of here so im looking for expressions of interest, i will be making a flippa listing shortly for anyone intrested. Site was the $899 ultimate pack so comes with everything, i brought it 4months ago and i have literally only spent 2-3hours on it since i brought it so just don't have the time to spend on it.

Some info about the site: social rabbit is set on autopilot over 4k followers on insta 1k likes on fb haven't played around with the settings much could certainly be improved.
170 products added with 40 or so in the import list
getting a bit of traffic from the social accounts have had 2sales totaling about $50usd without touching anything
Site is in the dog niche, if anyone is intrested ill post up a flippa link.

aaron

The store url is doglifestore.com if anyone is interested it still has 7months hosting, domain registration. I do not have time to work on it anymore and i would rather not just let it disappear. I tried to list it on flippa but it costs $30 just to list it with no guarantee of a sale, im willing to let it go for $100 its a $900 website package with built social media pages doesn't get better than that willing to discuss escrow options etc, Thanks!