Web Hosting - Black Friday/Cyber Monday Sale

Sunster

Staff member
Hey Everyone

Just to let you know AlphaDog Hosting is offering 50% Off during their Black Friday/Cyber Monday Sale.
  • No Hidden Fees Or Charges
  • Let’s Encrypt FREE SSL
  • PHP 5.x – 7.3 Support
  • IonCube Loader
  • Pure SSD Disk Space
  • CloudLinux (with CageFS)
  • LiteSpeed With LSCache
  • Daily Backups
  • Check website for tons of other features.
Use coupon code at checkout: SAVEBIG

Valid now through Dec 2nd. Please see all of the details at their site: AlphaDogHosting.com

GokuSS

I was looking web hosting service for my new website and I tried free web hosting at first. It was really bad and website was working terribly. I was sure that I need to change hosting but I didn't want to spend to much on it. I was looking online for new options and I found this article mangomattermedia.com. There is a lot of info on web hosting on there and they provide you with options. They have detailed reviews on all of them so you can choose the best one for you. I have chosen Hostinger because of it's amazing price. It is really good and I had no problems with it.

Last edited:

RichardSmithe

Thanks for sharing the information I am now searching for more sites which will offer great sales during Black Friday and Cyber Monday, and especially for online shops because a lot of sites offer low sales for online shop and big sales for their city shops, and this is awful especially nowadays when we must say more indoors. Last year hopefully I found out about https://www.hugecybermondaydeals.com and there were a lot of coupons for online shops, and I was able to buy a lot of stuff with a big sale, I hope that this year will be the same and they will add a lo of sale coupons.

Last edited: