Way to update order status to "Delivered" automatically ?

Chris.Mc

Hey guys,

so my first orders have been delivered and I´m wondering if there is a was that Alidropship marks the order as delivered ? Or do we have to check the order status on Aliexpress for every item and update it manually ?

Cheers

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hey guys,

so my first orders have been delivered and I´m wondering if there is a was that Alidropship marks the order as delivered ? Or do we have to check the order status on Aliexpress for every item and update it manually ?

Cheers
Hello, once you confirmed that order is delivered on AliExpress , your order fulfillment status will be changed to Completed.

Chris.Mc

There is no need to do that, you can ask only if it is important to you ))

Sure, but is there a way to actually see that the product has been delivered with a free shipping option which doesn´t come with tracking ? Or shall I just confirm the order after 25 days without actually knowing that it has been delivered ?

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Sure, but is there a way to actually see that the product has been delivered with a free shipping option which doesn´t come with tracking ? Or shall I just confirm the order after 25 days without actually knowing that it has been delivered ?
I do this usually when protection period is off.