Want to sell my store - Women fashion

musajid

Hi,

I want to sell my store as I opened it last year when I had lost my job. Right after starting it, I got the job and ever since that, my hands are full and I'm not getting any time to run the shop.
I spent a lot of time and money to market it in the initial days but haven't really been working on it for the past few months.

My website name is www.glamtramz.com and it's all about women fashions. It has over 500 items imported already.

Running on the original alidropship plugin (not woo).
- Have around 540 products imported.
- Specialty niche store with potential for someone who invests the time to push it along.
- Custom logo included.
- All professionally written pages (not the ones that come with the plugin) for About, Privacy Policy, Term and Conditions, Payment Methods, Shipping & Delivery,
Returns Policy and Contact Us.

All you need to do is to advertise the site. It's a ready site.

Asking price is $500.

chris37

Hi,

I want to sell my store as I opened it last year when I had lost my job. Right after starting it, I got the job and ever since that, my hands are full and I'm not getting any time to run the shop.
I spent a lot of time and money to market it in the initial days but haven't really been working on it for the past few months.

My website name is www.glamtramz.com and it's all about women fashions. It has over 500 items imported already.

Running on the original alidropship plugin (not woo).
- Have around 540 products imported.
- Specialty niche store with potential for someone who invests the time to push it along.
- Custom logo included.
- All professionally written pages (not the ones that come with the plugin) for About, Privacy Policy, Term and Conditions, Payment Methods, Shipping & Delivery,

Asking price is $500.
$500 for a website running for a year and having 0 facebook like and 1 follower on Instagram?

I spent a lot of time and money to market it in the initial days
So this show 2 things or you are a liar and you never spent money on your website .
Or your disability to run it correctly.

In both case I will never gonna have a professional deal with person like you .

chris37

suit yourself chris!
The reality hit hard :cool:

All professionally written pages (not the ones that come with the plugin) for About, Privacy Policy, Term and Conditions, Payment Methods, Shipping & Delivery,

No you didnt made anything and here ,all of the page is how are came from your theme writing ... i was not even check if i didn't catch you lie for the first thing i mention above ..
I am really sorry but the members of this forum must to have a clear picture of where they going in to.

You don't need to lie

If what need only that, you were going to do it yourself .

Last edited:

musajid

Well that's what the guys told me, your guys who sold me Alidropship subscription in the first place, so if it's a lie, catch the liars within your organization.

chris37

Well that's what the guys told me, your guys who sold me Alidropship subscription in the first place, so if it's a lie, catch the liars within your organization.

My guy? I am not working with alidropship team made .

I genuine understand now why the store is not profitable ,you can not even tell the different from a staff member and customer member LOL:D:D:D How someone like you can run an online business!!!!!!!!!!!

catch the liars within your organization.
How i say again i am not working for the organization but is not reason to try more with you ..You just be more ridiculous and is funny :D

You are a liar in all of the way and you try to deception the people of this forum for they buy your store, because of your disability to run it correctly.

Stay cool and funny :cool:
Bye

musajid

God you are so full of yourself! If you were so successful, you wouldn't really be fishing for customers here, and I'm funny!! lol!

Stay blessed Chris!
bye

chris37

God you are so full of yourself! If you were so successful, you wouldn't really be fishing for customers here, and I'm funny!! lol!
What ?? OMG your stupidity doesn't have limits . I will probably unwatched this thread but i am sure you will not understand what that mean.

Delfi

Hi can you provide me your sales of last year please? I mean sure have sales?

chris37

Carry on with your stupidity Chris! Looks like that's all you're good at!
People they gonna see my points ,they will check your post and website ,they will see you are liar and you never gonna sell it here .
My only stupidity is because i am talking to you , but i must step in when i see people try to trick others, is the normal thing to do.