View Cart link and Video Problems

cleve

Hello,

1. I have updated the Michelangelo Theme to latest version but there is still no "View Cart" link below the "add to cart" button.
2. I have put video link to theme customize setting in backend but when I view it in front end, the video won't appear, when I click "View Video" in my website front end it says: "An error occurred. Please try again later. (Playback ID: xxxxxxxx). I wonder what happened ??

Thanks for the help.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hello,

1. I have updated the Michelangelo Theme to latest version but there is still no "View Cart" link below the "add to cart" button.
2. I have put video link to theme customize setting in backend but when I view it in front end, the video won't appear, when I click "View Video" in my website front end it says: "An error occurred. Please try again later. (Playback ID: xxxxxxxx). I wonder what happened ??

Thanks for the help.
1. You might want to try clearing your cache. Also, please keep in mind that the link shows up in case at least one item has already been added to Shopping cart.
2. Make sure you've pasted the correct YouTube Video ID. Customization ‹ Michelangelo Demo — WordPress.jpg