Variations of an AliExpress product as separate WooCommerce product pages

Dropshipper101

Hey all,

in some cases variations of some products on AliExpress are so different that they can be considered as separate products. And that’s also the way how I want to present them at my drop shipping store. However, when I import such product once, the plugin won’t let me add it again because it has already been imported.

Is there a way how to import different variations of an AliExpress product as separate WooCommerce products?

Thank you!

Best regards,

Robert

omktg

Hey,

There is an option in Alidropship Original to split a product attributes and create new items based on them, so you dont have to import that product again. I am not sure if this option is available in the Woo Version of the plugin, but try to find it, maybe it's there.

Screenshot_361.png

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hey all,

in some cases variations of some products on AliExpress are so different that they can be considered as separate products. And that’s also the way how I want to present them at my drop shipping store. However, when I import such product once, the plugin won’t let me add it again because it has already been imported.

Is there a way how to import different variations of an AliExpress product as separate WooCommerce products?

Thank you!

Best regards,

Robert
There are third-party plugins like THIS for example .