Variation Won't Update on Stock Change even if Product is not available

Hi

I have a question about Woocommerce Alidropship product update on stock. My store consists of all variable clothing product. I have two problems with the stock update.

Update Settings:
Moved to draft if product if missing or out of stock
Change stock to zero if a variation is out of stock

Product:
T-Shirt with Size "Small", "Med", "Large"

1) Default Supplier Stock Won't Update.
The product T-Shirt is no longer available from the default supplier. Found a new Supplier with some stock available but size Medium is not available. Under product edit>Variation, I added a new supplier for Size Small and Large. For size Medium, I left it as the default supplier.
After updating the product with Alidropship update, the stock of the missing size Medium does not change to Zero.

2) Not able to add the missing size "Medium" for new supplier.
I understand that the new supplier do not have stock for a size medium but I am quite confident it will be restocked in a later time. Under product update>variation, I cannot add the new supplier with size Medium as a new supplier. If that option is not available, then that size will always remain unavailable without a manual check. This makes it hard to keep track of which item is available.

These are just some of the problems I noticed. Are these bugs within the plugin? Does anyone have the same problem? What would be a good workaround for this product without deleting the entire product.

mirage232

Hi

I have a question about Woocommerce Alidropship product update on stock. My store consists of all variable clothing product. I have two problems with the stock update.

Update Settings:

Product:

The product T-Shirt is no longer available from the default supplier. Found a new Supplier with some stock available but size Medium is not available. Under product edit>Variation, I added a new supplier for Size Small and Large. For size Medium, I left it as the default supplier.
After updating the product with Alidropship update, the stock of the missing size Medium does not change to Zero.

I understand that the new supplier do not have stock for a size medium but I am quite confident it will be restocked in a later time. Under product update>variation, I cannot add the new supplier with size Medium as a new supplier. If that option is not available, then that size will always remain unavailable without a manual check. This makes it hard to keep track of which item is available.

These are just some of the problems I noticed. Are these bugs within the plugin? Does anyone have the same problem? What would be a good workaround for this product without deleting the entire product.
I'm having inventory issues too. Inventory levels seem to be unreliable. Have you worked out a solution?

mirage232

Hi

Update Settings:

Product:

Have you ever gotten a response to your inventory post?

Eva C

Hello, with last update we have an issue that if we update product, the variant stock is automatically set to unavailable. Does anyone have the same problem? The product on AliExpress is of course in stock.