Variation images gone

shelvin_g

I've noticed that many of the variation images are missing from products I've imported (ones I've imported using my import credits). Direct import appears to be fine.

The URL's (see attachment) are fine on the backend but are different on the frontend and broken. There are many items like this that have this problem.

Can I force an update? It won't let me re-import because it's already imported.

Thanks.

Attachments

• 01.JPG
    01.JPG
    156.7 KB · Views: 14
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 15

Direct Webstore

Is this on all devices? How about on your phone?
Both theme and Aliplugin up to date?
Tried deactivating the Aliplugin then re-activating and refreshing the page?
Emptied caches?
The problem is only with the built-n Dropship.Me imports, try asking in that section of the forum?
Sacrificed a virgin to the gods?

If all else fails and no answers, I'd just use direct imports via the Chrome extension like normal.

Last edited:

shelvin_g

Thanks for the response - I've solved the issue. The problem (short version: trigger finger)

Long version:
I was importing from Alidropship database (Direct Import from Aliexpress was fine) - I was importing many items simultaneously (typical for new stores) and then went to next page of items before waiting for all the products to download....a big NO NO! I just assumed it would continue importing in the background - it doesn't. I broke over 400 product listings and so it took just over a day to find and fix the broken ones. A hard lesson.

The solution - you have to delete the product and re-import it (WAIT until it's done!), then it will download the images successfully.

*There is no feature to currently filter out your imported items across all categories, delete and re-import them - I have requested this feature.

Direct Webstore

I was importing many items simultaneously (typical for new stores)
Only for people who desire quantity over quality/uniqueness and don't mind stores full of boring, non competitive rubbish. I still screen, handpick and edit each product carefully, one by one, even for new stores.

;)

Last edited: