Variants, Pricing, Images are not getting imported.

Loohney

Hello, i've bought the plugin today and tried it out.

First of all, i really like the concept and the UI, but there are some serious flaws that i've encountered while trying to import products. When i press the Edit button on top of the aliexpress product page, it shows the editing menu correctly.

But if i edit the pricing and the variants and click on Publish or Add to Import List, basically nothing get's imported except for the edited name and permalink aswell as the thumbnail. Everything else, that i've edited like the price, variants and media to import, doesn't even show up in the products page.

Why does this happen?

Regards

P.S.
I'm using the Woo Version with ioncube loader.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hello, i've bought the plugin today and tried it out.

First of all, i really like the concept and the UI, but there are some serious flaws that i've encountered while trying to import products. When i press the Edit button on top of the aliexpress product page, it shows the editing menu correctly.

But if i edit the pricing and the variants and click on Publish or Add to Import List, basically nothing get's imported except for the edited name and permalink aswell as the thumbnail. Everything else, that i've edited like the price, variants and media to import, doesn't even show up in the products page.

Why does this happen?

Regards

P.S.
I'm using the Woo Version with ioncube loader.
Hello , please PM me your domain name and WordPress login and password - we will check it out.