Vape/eCig Store for Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

shifubill

I vape myself and I'm familiar with the industry. I hoped this would work out, but maybe it's a good opportunity for someone else. I was close to starting to promoting it, but decided not to go through with it.

This is the site:
https://cloudydayvaping.com

It uses the WooCart theme from MyThemeShop, with WooCommerce. An AliDropship licence is not included.

Things I've done:
Added over 300 top-selling products.
Around 200 products were added through AliDropship, and about 100 were added manually or with a different plugin. Those 100 will not update prices or work with any other AliDropship features. Those are all older products and you could delete, replace, or re-add them.
As much as possible, I cleaned up the images, removing the store name or other unnecessary text from the image so it will look better on the site. I did not remove this in all the images appearing on the listings, just the gallery images and the variables images.
I rewrote all or most of the titles to make them more readable and shorter.

Things I didn't do:
Make the site cookie compliant for all regions.
Rewrite the product descriptions.
Create social media accounts.

The site has had no sales. Hosting is not included, but I can recommend some budget hosts and transfer the site there, as well as the domain.

Reason for selling:
I've created several dropship stores, but I recently made one that I can't use. I realized after making it that Paypal in my country won't process payments for vaping products. I've found that Authorize.net will work, but I would need to have a registered business and I'm not ready to do that right now.

Price: $299

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Sunster

Staff member
Cleaned up thread. This isn't the thread to advertise other vape stores or debate the vaping topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.