V logging accessories: What Gives?

ljiggy_99

The Best Video Blogging Equipment To Sell This Year
Is the title of an recent article that was published by Alidropship blog. Based on this article i decided to create an online shop focusing on this particular niche. However when i researched this using the niche tool that you provide, i got results that indicate that this will be a challenging niche to pursue. Am i missing something because the article and the results conflict a lil bit. Is this niche choice steady or is it seasonal. Thanks again for your feedback!

Direct Webstore

Is the title of an recent article that was published by Alidropship blog. Based on this article i decided to create an online shop focusing on this particular niche.

i researched this using the niche tool that you provide,
You should have done that before deciding on the niche. A classic case of "putting the cart before the horse"

And reading one article is hardly enough research to decide on a niche ... no matter who wrote it or where it is from.

The phrase "It must be true because I read it on the internet" is just a joke. You'd have to be gullible to actually believe it. I think most of the Alidropship articles are very good, especially the niche selection guide you mentioned but used too late, but there are a few crap ones there whose sole purpose is for "content" and SEO reasons. Don't accept things unchecked. Don't accept things 100% on faith. Research everything.

BTW ... dropshipping electronics from China is a bad idea for a couple of reasons. I won't go into them because you shouldn't take my word for anything either ... try Googling "What products to avoid dropshipping from China". Or even just simply, "Should I drop ship electronics from China?"

So what to do now? Write off the $15 or so you paid for the domain name, do some proper research, buy another domain and start again.

"Get back on the horse" and good luck next time.

:)

Last edited: