Using credit card and mastercard

mortensen

I have problem with getting a gateway checkout that works with my island because they dont have certaon agreement Some told me they are working on it. But Paypak said that I can use my credit card and visa card to let the customers pay. Do I need to have a gateway checkout? Or can I use my credit card or visa card? We have an company on our island that offer also integration services., and one can sell to all the Caribbean countries. Can I use this company Can iy be added at the gateway checkout list that yr company are working with.
A payment gateway is needed for commercial shops or sites that take payment rather than sending money.

Gedinasay

A payment gateway is needed for commercial shops or sites that take payment rather than sending money.
Things like PayLine and PayPal are payment gateways, and they are treated as e-wallets even though there is no physical way to withdraw money from them, much less top up from a terminal. It's more of an internal transfer system from where people will withdraw money to a special card, and it has to be ordered. Without a physical card, a person can put money into it temporarily to be able to pay later on a website or in a shop. This is the gateway. It can be used as a transit transaction for example for chalkkids.co.uk cards or other credit cards. I like the fact that credit card debits can be held in the gateway until they go to the recipient's account. It's a guarantee of my solvency, so such gateways are in principle acceptable in monetary transactions.

Last edited:

Hunterman

I think that Paypal would have said that their "customers" can indirectly use their credit cards linked to their Paypal accounts rather than use their credit cards with a payment gateway, which is just normal. I think they misunderstood what Paypal said. Or they have misreported what they said. So as far as I can see, there isn't any problem with setting up Paypal in their store. Their only problem is a payment gateway for directly processing credit cards. You can also try https://www.greedyrates.ca/blog/best-credit-cards-canada-2017/ for more information.

Last edited:

vandabrown

Before that, I did not think about it, but now, having become an adult and independent, I plunged into my financial system. It's terrible that financial literacy is not taught in schools, after leaving school, it took me a lot of time to figure it out. How to pay taxes, utilities, when I took out a loan, I can write a book about it. Besides that I am glad to find this source https://papersowl.com/examples/terrorism/ which helped me a lot to understand in general what is going on in the world. I think schools and colleges need to be reorganized, because the way they work now they are ineffective.
I understand you so perfectly, I too am a hater of the education system we have, I hope something changes soon.