Using AliDropship to sell one-off products...

Mel Bayer

Hi Everyone,

I am new to the ADS family and am still learning my way around and setting up my store. One of the things I want to do is sell "one-off" products that don't initially show as related to my store with branding. I want to make the sale first of an attractive product without giving them other opportunities to get distracted by other products. Then introduce the store later via email.

I have created a landing page that is very plane (basically a picture, a countdown timer and buy button) and it is ready to launch but I am now figuring out the best way to tie in a shopping cart and wondered if I could use the cart from ADS so I can take advantages of the other back office features of ADS even as I sell outside the actual store. most specifically the ability to do a "one-click" purchase of the product for dropshipping. To make this happen, the cart page would have to be modified so as not to show header and footer etc and that is technically a little above my head.

I am wondering if anyone knows of a way to do this inside ADS without coding. I certainly know that I could just use another cart (even just use a PayPal buy button) but that would sidestep the efficiencies of ADS that I would like to use.

I hope I am being clear and thank you in advance if you have any advice.

Mel

Last edited:

Igor

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Everyone,

I am new to the ADS family and am still learning my way around and setting up my store. One of the things I want to do is sell "one-off" products that don't initially show as related to my store with branding. I want to make the sale first of an attractive product without giving them other opportunities to get distracted by other products. Then introduce the store later via email.

I have created a landing page that is very plane (basically a picture, a countdown timer and buy button) and it is ready to launch but I am now figuring out the best way to tie in a shopping cart and wondered if I could use the cart from ADS so I can take advantages of the other back office features of ADS even as I sell outside the actual store. most specifically the ability to do a "one-click" purchase of the product for dropshipping. To make this happen, the cart page would have to be modified so as not to show header and footer etc and that is technically a little above my head.

I am wondering if anyone knows of a way to do this inside ADS without coding. I certainly know that I could just use another cart (even just use a PayPal buy button) but that would sidestep the efficiencies of ADS that I would like to use.

I hope I am being clear and thank you in advance if you have any advice.

Mel
Hello Mel,

Thanks for contacting us and thanks for bringing this to our attention!

Currently there's no option to do this inside our plugin without coding, but I'll make sure that we consider this for our future updates.

Best regards,
Igor