Upselling

SubVigil

Is there any wordpress app that I can use to upsell items to my customers on checkout ?

I've tried installing Woo Beeketing, but that plugin needs WooCommerce.

Any advice or tips ?

Any possible way to integrate this into the plugin in the near future Yaros ?

Nimeskern

I believe I saw in the product details you could add "upsells" - I haven't tested it yet though.

Click on a Product Title--->Go down to "Product Data"--->There are fields for upsells, cross sells, and Grouping

upload_2016-11-17_15-11-31.png

Nimeskern

No I have nothing else installed just the latest version of the plugin. I'll bet you have it but it is hard to find on the page. Go to your products list and click on any product title in WordPress back end. scroll down far enough and you should see it

dezigna

Wait for the woocommerce version of alidropship. In my case I really want to start using the app for a site but still can't because it's not ready to the point where I could skip shopify because I run paid ads to my store plus the theme designs don't give you the freedom to not make your site look like the sites of all the other users of the plugin.

Nimeskern

Wait for the woocommerce version of alidropship. In my case I really want to start using the app for a site but still can't because it's not ready to the point where I could skip shopify because I run paid ads to my store plus the theme designs don't give you the freedom to not make your site look like the sites of all the other users of the plugin.

I feel the exact same as on Shopify. Their free themes are limited and you're basically using the same store as another guy. From the buyers perspective, they probably don't really care if they purchase from one site and then the small chance they find a site with a similar theme, they'll probably still make the purchase if you've done marketing/design correctly and have a good product to display. Plus I didn't like paying $30 a month on Shopify. I pay for my website yearly and the plugin once and I'm done. There are more features with this theme and plugin to import and order than Shopify, and although not as user friendly as Shopify, I'm liking the layout each day I get used to it. Also Oberlo is very limited, and then the added (albeit small) monthly cost for the Oberlo import from Ali

I'll test to see if this works, and report.

Nimeskern

I tried all 3 and unfortunately I couldn't get anything to show up anywhere. I don't think this would be a hard feature to add in though. @Yaros may have a solution upcomming

dezigna

Yes I will agree with you on that point. Yaros has a great product that could go far if he realized the potential. I hate the upsell of tons of plugins on shopify but their themes are proven high converters for people who run paid ads. The brooklyn theme especially is highly customizable. At this point the michelangelo theme would probably be best to customize but there's no documentation here on it so I'll wait on the woocom version of the plugin where I can use a woocommerce theme with all the features that take ecommerce conversion in mind.

Nimeskern

Yes I will agree with you on that point. Yaros has a great product that could go far if he realized the potential. I hate the upsell of tons of plugins on shopify but their themes are proven high converters for people who run paid ads. The brooklyn theme especially is highly customizable. At this point the michelangelo theme would probably be best to customize but there's no documentation here on it so I'll wait on the woocom version of the plugin where I can use a woocommerce theme with all the features that take ecommerce conversion in mind.

There is a FB pixel option with this plugin – I haven’t used it since I have not yet set up my FB page for my store – but using Audience Insights and the Pixel should be plenty to scope in on your market no matter which store you use. Remember not to go too broad. I don’t think other than that there is much Yaros can add – although I would like to see more WooCommerce plugs be easily adaptable but it isn’t something I’ll wait around for. Time is of the essence. :) I’ll be building multiple stores – hopefully around 10 or more so I’m hopeful more themes and plugins will be more available.