Uploads Brokens Since Alidropship Activated

mcheffer

Hi,
I'm having problems loading new products after importing them and also while updating products. When trying to publish a product it takes forever to cycle like its trying to decide what to do. It provides the little circling do-hicky thing and it is working feverishly without actually finishing. I have to stop it, close the tab, open a new one to my dashboard to see if it actually posted the product with updates or added the new product. Most of the time it does post but I never get the indication it has succeeded because the process is still cycling. I never see the preview button anymore because it never gets that far. Also if I edit an image and try to post it on the product page it doesn't show up in my media area. I open another tab to my dashboard, to my media area and it shows up there. So I have to copy the title over and paste it in the previous tab in order to use the newly edited image. I'm using the Shop Isle Theme. I hope someone can help. Thanks.

Christina

Administrator
Hi,
I'm having problems loading new products after importing them and also while updating products. When trying to publish a product it takes forever to cycle like its trying to decide what to do. It provides the little circling do-hicky thing and it is working feverishly without actually finishing. I have to stop it, close the tab, open a new one to my dashboard to see if it actually posted the product with updates or added the new product. Most of the time it does post but I never get the indication it has succeeded because the process is still cycling. I never see the preview button anymore because it never gets that far. Also if I edit an image and try to post it on the product page it doesn't show up in my media area. I open another tab to my dashboard, to my media area and it shows up there. So I have to copy the title over and paste it in the previous tab in order to use the newly edited image. I'm using the Shop Isle Theme. I hope someone can help. Thanks.

Hello, mcheffer!

Could you please PM me your domain name and WP login details to take a look at your site? Thank you!