Unfortunately 2Checkout can't support

cansme3

Unfortunately, 2Checkout cannot support transactions for branded products such as Canon and prohibited content (vibrating products, medical/treatment products, serums, anti-acne, anti blackhead, spot removal). Please remove these products/services or images from your website to move forward with your application.

I do not understand and moved on to try stripe. May end up just using PayPal.

But trying to understand, if you are not hyping up the product, what is the fuss?

This is the complete listing which I saw after the fact of applying.

https://www.2checkout.com/legal/acceptance/

cansme3

Well, it can be said that when it comes to stuff like that there are a few jewels. However, with the way their prohibited list reads, they frown on more businesses of the word than they smile upon. And finally, most products in the world, this day, now are junk. Automakers are continually recalling, iPhones, (i can keep going) because manufacturers want to keep producing rather than getting the kinks out.

So rocking on 2Checkout is not the only processor out there thankfully. And I'll continue to carefully select products.

PS: I know about scammy. Use to work for Live-ps and some other sales related companies. The lies they had you read to make a sale. Was not a long-term career for me.

Last edited:

Direct Webstore

most products in the world, this day, now are junk.

"Most"? You're grossly exaggerating. If we're talking about products produced in developed countries that is. And 2Checkout has no problems with developed countries.

It's only undeveloped or poor countries with a lot of unemployment and poverty that forces people to do dishonest, scammy things and produce low quality or bullshit products that have a 2Checkout problem.

cansme3

I stand by what I say about products these days. Some jewels/some junk.

However, what I did not do was personally attack any particular country.

Direct Webstore

what I did not do was personally attack any particular country.
Neither did I. I did not even mention any particular country. Also, I'm just reflecting 2Checkout's state of mind. Not mine. Why the upset? Are you in a country that's on 2Checkout's "Naughty List"? :)

I stand by what I say about products these days.
Basically, you get what you pay for. That has been a given since the dawn of time. You can even get high quality products from China if you pay a reasonable amount.

Dodgy products have been around for ages. Remember the old "SnakeOil" salesmen selling their "Wonder cures" in the 1800s? 2Checkout would hate them too if they were around today. LOL