Unable to use Kalium theme with Alidropship Plugin

Jackwan56

Can anyone help me? I have purchased the Alidropship theme to use with my Kalium theme. I imported the products into my woocommerce store and the images products and text have rendered really ugly on the site. I have been told by Alidropship support that the theme is incompatible with the plugin. I like the plugin but I don't see why I now have to purchase another plugin to make this work.

Please see the screenshots below:

https://snag.gy/sE2t7m.jpg
https://snag.gy/clqzg1.jpg

Any ideas on how I can quickly fix the editing in the modules on the category page? If anyone else has encountered the same issue please let me know.

Mar

I like the plugin but I don't see why I now have to purchase another plugin to make this work.
You don't need to buy another plugin, you just need to change the theme, a theme that is known to work with the plugin.

Jackwan56

Sorry correction, I meant purchase another theme, not another plugin. I purchased Kalium a while ago with a woocommerce store built in. Now to get your plugin to work I have to purchase another theme. I need to understand how I can apply workarounds to get my Kalium themes to work with Alidropship or the plugin is useless for me.

Mar

Sorry correction, I meant purchase another theme, not another plugin. I purchased Kalium a while ago with a woocommerce store built in. Now to get your plugin to work I have to purchase another theme. I need to understand how I can apply workarounds to get my Kalium themes to work with Alidropship or the plugin is useless for me.
If the theme is not compatible with the plugin, you will have tons of problems making it work. There are so many themes that are compatible with the woo plugin, a little research should have helped. What you need to do now is ask for a refund if you just bought it. I would not recommend any work around with that theme, it is not worth the trouble.