Unable to setup Social Rabbit

grahamc

I have spent several hours trying to setup Social Rabbit on my website. I have encountered numerous problems and the only posting option that I have been able to get working is the Twitter poster. I am not able to get the facebook option setup at all and keep getting error messages. I have followed the instructions to the letter but it would appear that the instructions are no longer up to date and are not taking into account recent facebook updates etc.
It would also appear that the plugin has caused my Instagram Account to be blocked as since activating the Instagram option I now keep getting '{"message": "Please wait a few minutes before you try again.", "status": "fail"}'. I am assuming that this is as a result of trying to automate my instagram posting via social rabbit as I have never experienced the problem before.
I have now disabled the plugin and am looking for a reliable alternative and will stick with 'Social Poster' and 'Buffer' which, although not as comprehensive as Social Rabbit claims to be do work faultlessly.