Unable to Checkout (not function)

chow123

Hi. I had setup everything including the paypal. However when I tried to buy an item the shopping cart unable to proceed further to payment page. I clicked on Checkout button nothing happened. Please help.... urgent. Thank you

Sunster

Staff member
Double check your WooCommerce settings, try a default WordPress theme and you can also disable the Alidropship plugin and setup a normal product for testing purposes to rule out a plugin issue.

alphadoghosting.com
15% off for LIFE on web hosting for Alidropship plugin users (pm for coupon)

chow123

Hi Sunter, I already tried the suggestions you given above. Nothing change..... checkout function totally dead!

chow123

Hi Victoria. Does it mean u should take out woocommerce? im newbie.... hope someone can help. my website is bridaljoy.co

EmmanV

are you using paypal sandbox? ive had that problem before on a non wordpress site where i didnt configure the paypal sandbox accounts properly and i coundnt make any purchases...

chow123

When I pressed "View Cart" it leads me to my homepage , not showing the items in the cart......... I truly stressed up. I tried to add a new page called "Cart" and then in the Advanced setting Cart Page I choose "Cart" but nothing happened as well. I attached the image. same go to Checkout page and My Account page I have no idea what to put in the Advanced setting. I'm afraid it will lead to nothing as well.

In the Woocommerce Status page I noticed 2 errors (show in pictures attached):
(1) Status shows my site is not a secured site.... I signed up webhosting plan with alidropship and supposed to have secured https:// site. I click my site bridaljoy.co it did has https://
(2) The woocommerce status showed that the Cart, Checkout and My account pages are missing..... I have no idea where about to like these 3 pages. Please help.

Attachments

• error3.png
    error3.png
    68.6 KB · Views: 10
  • error1.png
    error1.png
    46.5 KB · Views: 8
  • error2.png
    error2.png
    26.3 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:

Sunster

Staff member
It's definitely a configuration/setup issue. Honestly i was about to type up instructions on how to fix but it will be a longggg writeup. Other than me getting in and taking a look you would basically need to go back to the start and setup wordpress, woocommerce first without any themes and plugins. Then confirm all working before you throw in a theme. If all good then you can start adding themes, plugins etc.

alphadoghosting.com

Tinhead

Error Pic 1 - You have not set WooCommerce to a Checkout Page with the theme you are using. You also havent set it to a My Account page or Cart Page.
Error Pic 2 - Your website is not using HTTPS:// which means the website is not encrypted.

chow123

Dear Sunster, thanks for the answer. I will be crying to start over again. I uploaded over 100 products and artwork all done up (remove brand name). I truly messed up.... so many sleepless nights.

Sunster

Staff member
Dear Sunster, thanks for the answer. I will be crying to start over again. I uploaded over 100 products and artwork all done up (remove brand name). I truly messed up.... so many sleepless nights.

No crying necessary :) because you don't need to delete your products. You just need to go back to the start and setup your settings correctly.

alphadoghosting.com