Unable to ask a refund on aliexpress?

Intralot

Hello, I need to ask the refund for a product that has faded colors, but when I try to open a claim I get the following screen

ie2LEvd.jpg

under "I want to apply for" the dropdown menu doesn't works and if I click there nothing happens.
If I click "add video" nothing happens too. So it seems like I'm unable to open a claim. I've tried different browser and nothing seems to fix this problem. What should I do?

Intralot

I've tried to contact the chat support but only bots answer to me
The bots don't even try to understandthe problem of course

Mar

I've tried to contact the chat support but only bots answer to me
The bots don't even try to understandthe problem of course
Yes, initially it is bots. But you don't give up until a human support will talk to you. The first thing they will ask is the order number, by showing you orders in your account, you just need to select. Then question of your issues, you need to insist that you need a human support until the a human support will appear. But if if you just give up, it won't happen.

Direct Webstore

the dropdown menu doesn't works
I can see a tiny little upside down triangle (Carrat) on the right bottom side. Did you try clicking that? Go to the 3 dots dropdown menu in Chrome on the top right side of the browser and click "Zoom" to make it bigger.

Then question of your issues, you need to insist that you need a human support until the a human support will appear.
And if that doesn't work, I'd try to contact the seller directly.

Direct Webstore

The seller refused to refund me,
He can't. Contact Aliexpress support.

UNLESS, the colours are SUPPOSED to be faded and it states that in his product page. If so, forget it. He's in the right.
If not ... contact Aliexpress support.

And if it does state they're faded ... your listing should say the same thing.

Mar

The seller refused to refund me, he say he only have faded products... the carrat doesn't work
Did you ask the refund while the order is in the dispute period? Was it ordered in the right process in AliExpress? Is the item received according to the description of your store? Did the bots in AliExpress support asked the order number? I got a feeling that something is wrong with the way it was ordered.