Unable to activate license

Kachz

Can't access AliDropship menu - leads back to license page. Ioncube_loader is activated, SSL link updated in Wordpress settings, I don't know what else to do. Contacted customer help but it takes a very long time for them to answer.

Dokos

I have the same problem for a few days now.
The customer service is not replying to my emails. Will try to contact them tomorrow again.
I am not happy about this situation at all.
:(

Direct Webstore

Can't access AliDropship menu - leads back to license page. Ioncube_loader is activated, SSL link updated in Wordpress settings, I don't know what else to do. Contacted customer help but it takes a very long time for them to answer.
he customer service is not replying to my emails.

Their hours are stated on the Alidropship website. They don't work weekends.

After looking in the help section, I found this... check it out while waiting.
https://help.alidropship.com/add-ons/add-on-license-cannot-be-activated

I suggest both you guys read all the info in the help section to avoid/solve future problems.

:)

Christina

Administrator
I have the same problem for a few days now.
The customer service is not replying to my emails. Will try to contact them tomorrow again.
I am not happy about this situation at all.
:(

Hello, dear clients! We're very sorry that you've faced such an issue. Please let us know whether you've already received assistance from our support and sorted the issue out?