daniel-97

Im setting up my mailing system and come across some issues.

1. I registered for Sendinblue, and they said I need to have at least 11 contacts before my account can be validated. So how can I get those accounts? (I assumed that those are customers accounts/emails that I need to collect). Does this mean without Sendinblue, my customers won't be notified with emails about their actions?

2. I tried to create an account with one of my email, it sent a verify email (so this does work), but when I click in the link, it said: ... . Thought I failed, but when I sign in with it, I logged me in successfully??

3. Im using Rubens Theme so the Subscribe button is add along with the theme (...). So I think this is where I will get my customers emails/contacts, But when I put in my email, I got redirected to my page, and I dont really know where to check the list of people who subscribed... So I saw a post about MailChimp, thought if I connected my page to it, I will get the contact details but no, still nothing.

I know I ask a lot of questions, but I'm not a developer so I'm quite dumb about coding and stuff, I'm still learning. Hope anyone has the answer can help me out, and probably some more people else's!! Thank you!

Last edited:

Direct Webstore

If they really want you to have "11 customers/contacts" first, then just use SMPT for the first 11 sales. Then continue to sign up to SendinBlue.

daniel-97

2. Write to SendinBlue and ask.
3. Click the Knowledge Base link above. Type "subscriptions" into the search box.
I dont think it's Sendinblue problem, I think it's about the coding of the Theme, for both questions.. Like, it forwarded into the wrong places

Direct Webstore

I seriously doubt it's a theme problem. But I'm not 100% sure as 2 and 3 don't really make much sense. I was trying to guess. Anyone else get 2 and 3 exactly?

Direct Webstore

But when i signed in with that email, it successfully logged me in.
I still don't get it. The subscription form is supposed to add you to a mailing list, not register an account.

It's not 100% clear what your problem is (to me at least lol). It would be better if someone actually looked at your site/admin. Try asking support@alidropship.com to have a look. Give them your WP-Admin URL, username and password.

BTW. I tried to subscribe, but I did not receive any confirmation email.

Last edited:

daniel-97

I still don't get it. The subscription form is supposed to add you to a mailing list, not register an account.

It's not 100% clear what your problem is (to me at least lol). It would be better if someone actually looked at your site/admin. Try asking support@alidropship.com to have a look. Give them your WP-Admin URL, username and password.

BTW. I tried to subscribe, but I did not receive any confirmation email.
Yeah i did send them a PM, waiting for replies.
Haha, that's what i was pointing out. I did not see any mail to inform your registration too. If that box was put there, it should mean something tho.

The "Register" problem somehow got solved, I signed up with another account and it worked perfectly! But the problem I told previous was like this:
I use another email to sign in -> mail sent with a verification link -> clicked on it and it said ... -> Failed? So i thought i needed to signed up again to get another verification link, and it said that email was already has an account registered -> I logged in with it and it worked, it logged me in.
So the problem was that if it was verified, how come the email said it failed to verify. And I'm afraid the customers will think my page is unprofessional :)

Last edited: